Application for tousledmonkey31

• Thread starter tousledmonkey31
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
yush! Lady, you better turn in your application soon :-3

We should threat her like hostage situation, we will ban 1 random guy everyday until she applys. :D And if that dont work then we say we ban her family, friends etc to force her in. :cool:

yush! Lady, you better turn in your application soon :-3

We should threat her like hostage situation, we will ban 1 random guy everyday until she applys. :D And if that dont work then we say we ban her family, friends etc to force her in. :cool:

nah mr heikki, Girls has to be treated gently i vote for the cookie trap :-3

"join us plox ms. Lady we have cookies :-D ^_^" XD

Chris
I have seen you play on numerous ocassions, never had any issue with your style of play ......................but sadly you are too good so I can not support yet another person coming to squat on my face. So far Mr Scatha, Spunky, Seaman Stains and fucoffhackers are already queued up ready for their turn to dangle their tackle in my dead face.

Only kidding - please add my name to the list of admins supporting this guy !
sorry about that watugi , I just have better hitregs than you, that all , raf marksman and all , atb , rich. :)

Thank you lakaelo. Yes I know that is an issue, I was kind of hesitating about the application with that in mind but decided to give it a try. I'm absolutely ok with the extention of the activity time, and am and will be more active here :)
hey no worries just say cock"sucker" a lot and you will be fine .lmao , rich.

Ok so first time on ts played a few rounds with you guys. Good fun: live broadcast on domestic arguments, a birthday, some good laughs and the most important of all: better infield communication. i liked that. whole new game xp for me, being in a squad with all you bullet eaters and telling you where the enemy wieners are hiding.

If only I recognized everyones voices :) but that takes time i guess :nurse:

AW: Re: Application for tousledmonkey31

Ok so first time on ts played a few rounds with you guys. Good fun: live broadcast on domestic arguments, a birthday, some good laughs and the most important of all: better infield communication. i liked that. whole new game xp for me, being in a squad with all you bullet eaters and telling you where the enemy wieners are hiding.

yeah it is difficult to distinguish which "fuck" or which t-bag Sound from whom Comes ,whom belong :)

that reminds me to a gooood new Topic/conquest :who has the dirtiest t-bag Sound ( ahh ahh uhh yeahhh give to him ) :)

Re: AW: Re: Application for tousledmonkey31

yeah it is difficult to distinguish which "fuck" or which t-bag Sound from whom Comes ,whom belong :)

that reminds me to a gooood new Topic/conquest :who has the dirtiest t-bag Sound ( ahh ahh uhh yeahhh give to him ) :)

someboday told me that my tbag sound is unique so it should be easy to recognize me at least ;)

no took some time for us all and sometimes i cannot say whether crn or skynet is here ;) or some of those welsh and scottish bastards they all sound the same ^^

Good idea Stavros the spartan truck driver of Athens!!

Steffos has a really dirty sound to his t-bagging.... kind of deep thrusts with a bit of moaning thrown in lol

Scatha has a pervy tone as well,Im sure he is actually pleasuring himself or his neighbours poor cat mwuwhuaaaaaaa whilst gaming

I do like Chriskrass's sound effects too...his 'oh yeah..give it to him!!' makes me laugh every time

AW: Re: AW: Re: Application for tousledmonkey31

Good idea Stavros the spartan truck driver of Athens!!

Steffos has a really dirty sound to his t-bagging.... kind of deep thrusts with a bit of moaning thrown in lol

Scatha has a pervy tone as well,Im sure he is actually pleasuring himself or his neighbours poor cat mwuwhuaaaaaaa whilst gaming

I do like Chriskrass's sound effects too...his 'oh yeah..give it to him!!' makes me laugh every time

true mr spunks,but your "yeahhhh is a big one" is not bad,if it were true lolllll

XD well i guess my sound is PRETTY individual as well XD :-3

Why in the world would you guys spam my application with poems of your hairy ballsacks fondling each others visages? :D

AW: Re: Application for tousledmonkey31

Why in the world would you guys spam my application with poems of your hairy ballsacks fondling each others visages? :D

you`ve never understood it,the whole here is only Camouflage,in reality we are an anonymous T-BAG CLAN lol..

just kidding,in the name of all clan members.SORRY :)

you`ve never understood it,the whole here is only Camouflage,in reality we are an anonymous T-BAG CLAN lol..

just kidding,in the name of all clan members.SORRY :)

Dont say sorry Grek boy! T-BAG him over and over so he gets used to it!!!!

My T-Bagging RULEZZZZ

the only thing I don't like is : T-Baggus Interruptus...

So one more week until my application process is reviewed :)
I can't wait, already secretly pretending AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW HAHA!

2014 02 09 133458

;););)

Users who are viewing this thread