Application for tousledmonkey31

• Thread starter tousledmonkey31
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
tousledmonkey31

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
3 Jun 2013
Bonn, Germany
So, hello everyone..
After spending estimated >90% of my BF2-Time on the NRU No Fly Server, speaking of ~170hours NRU action, and slowly but surely getting to know the people, the definite rules and the illiterates playing on the server ignoring the rules, I throw my name in for application!

1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality
Chris, 28, German

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!
tousledmonkey31

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.
Yes I do. False positive aimbot ban due to a virus on my system. See http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/639-tousledmonkey31 for more info.

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?
I am a fair player with a good sense of equity and justice. It's a game and should be fun just like a game is supposed to be. For me it's the teamplay that makes BF2 to one of the best balanced multiplayer games I know. Sometimes it's the feeling that I don't get as much points with the wrench in my hand or guarding an entrance, but it doesn't matter. During the last 2 years, I got to know NRU members as fun-loving people who enjoy a night of playing more than a dull TV show. Thats exactly where I see myself: Among people who take neither the game nor themselves too serious and like to have a good laugh and a lot of fun on the NRU servers.

5. Recommending NRU members:
1:
Lt.SPUNKMEYER
2:
Daffy Duck
3:
chriskrass
4:
XJaeger.TurboB.X
5:
Lady_Musketeer_GER

So I hope I can be part of this community!
All the best,
tousledmonkey31

Chris? We have 1 already, so - NO :D LoooL

Welcome to the =NRU= mate, didn't have a chance to meet you on a BF, but I will make it happen pretty soon (mr.Chrissskrassus, also, be ready)

Good luck with your application.

with an intro' like that and having seen you on the field , a certain yes from me ;) , atb, rich.

Thanks you two! :)
To drop in another reason: Scatha with his skillfull moves showed me the martial art of t-bagging every infantry, tank, stone, building and flying jet. While shooting enemies. Underwater.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I was kicked for vehicle stealing on Zatar Wetlands. Which, after thoroughly examining the rules, was a mistake as I was Spec-Ops after destroying assets. And I got kicked once more at Sharqi Peninsula for the same reason. Which was legitimate, I guess, since I was just stealing without destroying (rules don't specify on that). I learned the lesson (yes I did Bond ;) ) but I hope they learned one too as you should not leave the keys in the ignition.

hi chris , i have not had a chance to toy with you on the battlefield maybe soon , good luck with your application .:)

AW: Re: Application for tousledmonkey31

hey mr.tousledmonkey,nice to see you here,i give you my YES....BUT YOU HAVE TO JOIN IN TEAMSPEAK WHILE YOU PLAYING,we want to get to know you better. :)
Good Luck M8.

Recommending NRU Members:
1.arthurius.
2.fucoffhackius.
3.chriskrassus.

Joining Teamspeak: Done! :)

hi chris , i have not had a chance to toy with you on the battlefield maybe soon , good luck with your application .
smile.png
We've been on the field together respectively against each other nao07 ;)

Hello Chris, although I feel honoured that you stated my name in your list of recommending NRU members, I am sorry to tell you that I am not an admin. It’s exclusively up to them to give you the go-ahead.
If I were, however, I would undoubtedly vote for you, as you are exactly the type of fair and kind player we urgently need on our server.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you the best of luck with your application!

welcome chris see you soon and to quote our dear lady shes not an admin but dam well should be (cough cough )

Chris
I have seen you play on numerous ocassions, never had any issue with your style of play ......................but sadly you are too good so I can not support yet another person coming to squat on my face. So far Mr Scatha, Spunky, Seaman Stains and fucoffhackers are already queued up ready for their turn to dangle their tackle in my dead face.

Only kidding - please add my name to the list of admins supporting this guy !

Thanks you two! :)
To drop in another reason: Scatha with his skillfull moves showed me the martial art of t-bagging every infantry, tank, stone, building and flying jet. While shooting enemies. Underwater.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I was kicked for vehicle stealing on Zatar Wetlands. Which, after thoroughly examining the rules, was a mistake as I was Spec-Ops after destroying assets. And I got kicked once more at Sharqi Peninsula for the same reason. Which was legitimate, I guess, since I was just stealing without destroying (rules don't specify on that). I learned the lesson (yes I did Bond ;) ) but I hope they learned one too as you should not leave the keys in the ignition.

just dont take armours out of the uncapps ;) thats no tolerated cause it often destroys the balancing of the game ;)

but hey why do you take those serious stuff in here :D

welcome ;)

its another german cock ;) there seems to be a german invasion here muhahahaha ^^

Where do you come from roughly ? im from northern bavaria (near nürnberg)

sooo nice starting words :D never had a problem with you and you are one of those who roughly get the idea of the sense of squad orders ;)

Learned his lessons quick and well under admins eagle eyes...lol...

Apart from that (what I wouldnt even call an issue) never any Troubles. I think you also moved a bit away from tanky fanny to Allrounder, so that is good.

Add my Name to the list too. Good luck !

Best of luck with your application!

Chris
I have seen you play on numerous ocassions, never had any issue with your style of play ......................but sadly you are too good so I can not support yet another person coming to squat on my face. So far Mr Scatha, Spunky, Seaman Stains and fucoffhackers are already queued up ready for their turn to dangle their tackle in my dead face.

Only kidding - please add my name to the list of admins supporting this guy !

Hahahahaha laughed so hard at this post :D

and for all you voting for me: :thanks: It's great to see so many supporting words. Thanks Lady Musketeer for your kind words and Bond for your forgiveness ;)

hi chris,
thanks for your application and it looks like you got all recommendations now.

5. Recommending NRU members:
1:
Lt.SPUNKMEYER
2:
Daffy Duck
3:
chriskrass
4:
watugi
5:
bond76

only "problem" we have is your forum activity. ok, you are registred for nearly a half year now but you made only 10 postings and most of them about your ban issues. we have this forum acitvity therefore to know better each other and that not really the point with 10 posts. lol

so we decided to extend your activity time till 15.2. if this ok for you. in this time you can be a bit more active in forum so we all know you better.

Thank you lakaelo. Yes I know that is an issue, I was kind of hesitating about the application with that in mind but decided to give it a try. I'm absolutely ok with the extention of the activity time, and am and will be more active here :)

Re: AW: Re: Application for tousledmonkey31

hey mr.tousledmonkey,nice to see you here,i give you my YES....BUT YOU HAVE TO JOIN IN TEAMSPEAK WHILE YOU PLAYING,we want to get to know you better. :)
Good Luck M8.

Recommending NRU Members:
1.arthurius.
2.fucoffhackius.
3.chriskrassus.

i agree with mr chriscrass, if ya join us more oN ts so i can get to know ya youll have my recommendation (if i like ya :p ) (dont sweat it usually cocks like you are just the kind of guys i enjoy T-bagging :p XD )

Users who are viewing this thread