[Help] Apparent Ban?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
N

NRGZ

21 Sep 2021
IGN: NRGZUK88
Reason: Apparently your classing me as 'neo nazi'
Banner: According to connection logs 'ch8nge'
Appeal: YOUR assumption that because, according to conncetion log, is because i have '88' in my IGN i am a 'neo nazi', just wow! the '88' is to remind ME of a personal loss that happened in that year, has NOTHING to do with YOU and YOUR lack of reason and presumption is astounding. I have played on this server for nearly 60hours, I have played with many of you in squads I 'was' on your discord server and chatted and laffed with many of you, which now explains why i cannot connect to it anymore....., when playing this or any game i'm a team player, dont cheat, dont abuse. I'm what alot of you 'younger guys' would call an older gamer, i was gaming playing CS 1.6 on dialup!.
Knowing that i was connected to your discord server your first port of call should have been a PM and make enquires.

I await a rational decision.

Hi NRGZ, thanks for getting in touch with us. Your appeal will be checked and a desicion will be made by the banning admin. This may take up to a few days.

Hey NRGZ,
I had a suspicion because your had a valknot as a profile picture in discord and '88' in your name.
Now that I think about it, I might've been a little paranoid, but that's because we live in a sick world.
Your reason sounds fair to me, I'll unban you and reinvite you on the discord! You can rejoin now if you'd like to test it

Sorry about that :) wish you a good evening

Users who are viewing this thread