any more languages needed?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
It seems to me people either can't read the rules, dont fecking care about them or enjoy breaking them, maybe couple more languages needed on scroll down rules in game???

Also this is why i feel lots more nru admins needed to help on server due to idiots always finding time to creep on :)

i only lnow one languaug anyway and its the bump n grind of copping it with the wife lol as for my english its fecking terrible lol

Computer says No..

but on a sidenote we do have many nationalities so either we will understand them or have a laugh telling them back in a language they can't understand.

Yeah try to read this: Foda-se neste servidor não se pode mata em aviões ou helicoptero! Só para transporte! Se o fizerem vai de kick e depois ban!

More in game scrolling server rules isnt going to work on my opinion, because as it was said in previous posts most players dont bother to read them! If they're brain is wired to disruptive behaviour only one thing can stop him......an pissed off admin!! ;)

thought they have enough time for read the rules when they click on NRU-server in multyplayer before joining,in whole world where u go for holiday or something
u have to talk in english if u cant talk that countrylanguage.......think the most stuppid folks can talk or read a bit english..
.........lucky the scrolling rules are in english and not that german-language.......ich nigt verstehen deuts

Why dont you do wingdings or Picture language to cover even the last idiot on this little globe ? :D

Why dont you do wingdings or Picture language to cover even the last idiot on this little globe ? :D

lol that totally reminds me off the portal games :D you know always those signs which say what to do and what not to do

Exactly....BF for Dumbos....

AND we will add Bavarian extra for the Weisswurst munching people from the other side of the earth :D

Exactly....BF for Dumbos....

AND we will add Bavarian extra for the Weisswurst munching people from the other side of the earth :D

oh so even german guys do not know

only the area around munich (or better said the whole southbavaria ;)) is eating their weisswurst and drinking weißbier where i live we drink dark beer (its muuuuuch better than this ugly munich beer :D)

A Franke....DAS is natürlich was anderes....war immerhin mal für 4 Monate zu Hause im schönen Nürnberg :)

Dann will ich nix gesagt haben

A Franke....DAS is natürlich was anderes....war immerhin mal für 4 Monate zu Hause im schönen Nürnberg :)

Dann will ich nix gesagt haben

ah ok so you lived in mittelfranken for a time too :D

Users who are viewing this thread