Andy's Photo's

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nice pics. :)

Lol i see more often nature etc outside world from pics you guys share here than going out or watching out of window myself. :rolleyes:

andy ffs im so jealouse on your camera X_X all i have is a discount film camera with little to no picture pixels, if your take your time you can take a couple of good pics otherwise its pretty fucked X_X

here follows a couple of my pics :p

Attachments

• nye billeder 007.jpg
    nye billeder 007.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 16
  • eksamen og mogen og sky billeder 021.jpg
    eksamen og mogen og sky billeder 021.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 15
  • examen og morgen 25.jpg
    examen og morgen 25.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Maj Morgen 014.jpg
    Maj Morgen 014.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 18
  • temple of nature 012.jpg
    temple of nature 012.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 14
  • temple of nature 021.jpg
    temple of nature 021.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 14
  • temple of nature 030.jpg
    temple of nature 030.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
You captured nature’s beauty at its best, Fortuna.

The landscape shrouded in mist is my favourite.
It radiates a fascinating sense of calm that puts your mind at ease.

Thank you very much for sharing. :)

Beautiful impressions, each evoking a different mood due to its composition and colours.

From the vastest ocean to the smallest creek, water always captivates me.
That’s why I go in for your magnificent pictures showing the sea under a spectacular sky. :)

Some really nice images there Andy. Have to admit that since doing photos as a job I have become less inclined to play with the camera and take photos for fun! Your images have made me have more of a play when I get time and when we are on holiday.

Some really nice images there Andy. Have to admit that since doing photos as a job I have become less inclined to play with the camera and take photos for fun! Your images have made me have more of a play when I get time and when we are on holiday.

good idea. just at the beach to make some boob pics and saying it all for art and doing some macro scene from nipples. :nurse:

good idea. just at the beach to make some boob pics and saying it all for art and doing some macro scene from nipples. :nurse:

I'm not sure trying to get boob pics in the middle of Washington DC would be a good idea but if I see any I'll think of you! When we are touring the Pentagon I'll ask if they have any pics you might be interested in - I'm sure they must have some somewhere in the building. :)

Your nature and train pictures are awesome Andy, really look professional!

Users who are viewing this thread