Android Phone - Copying Music From Old To New

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
my neighbour’s phone died so they got a new one. This is the same person who ran over their PC with a forklift to kill it because they got annoyed!!

Is there an easy way to transfer files between the two phones? The original phone was resuscitated so the files are accessible. They don’t seem to know where they got the music from but he did say Youtube so that could mean the play store? I have no idea about Andoid so don’t really know where to start.

They have a Windows PC so I guess there should be something to do that way to also backup the phones. I had a quick search but some of the apps looked a bit iffy. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Cheers.

if he is using a samsung phone you can easy swap all the data with a tool called "smart switch" and if you search about that in playstore you get a lot of other results too. but i dont understand why he is havning youtube to play music. i am nearly thinking that he is only streaming that not having download.

Or Google's Files Go app has a share function, never used it but most android file managers allow sharing.

Thanks for the help. Different Vodaphone shop seems to have done the copying though so didn’t have to get hands on in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread