an appeal and complaint

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by Dwibbles, 13 April 2013.

1. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

This will be my last yhread or post I can not believe after being amember for over a year and playing your server I have been restrictedbon my posting. I yhought my activity had to increase and clearly some of my yhreads have generated a lot oc interest and fun. So to be told it damages usefulness of forum? I appeal to your humanity here that a freedom to speak interest and wngage people is actually a good thing and squashing me can only be dettimental

2. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

And now not even alliwed on forum?

3. Loeft1

NRU Heed NRU Member

You are still free to post your "interesting" opinions and they will still be posted. We are just going to filter the 3 word crap replies just for the sake of getting your thread count up.

4. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

Welm if u go through my posts mate u will see those" three word crsp" rrplies are few n far between n not alliwing me even on home page? Come on

5. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

well i have to be fair spamming was not the word ! yes u want to join the clan was your posting the best way well i say no
    m8 calm down no one is against you take it on the chin and carry on no harm done

6. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

If thats general consensus and opinion then fine I accept that but why not pm me to say something rather tjan rop me ?

7. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

And to be fair u guys dont know me to well ots the bf2 guys that do n im sure they would all say what my characyer is on there

8. genozide

genozide New Member

Like lee said nothing was meant as harm.. The activity request should prob have been specified more. Like engaging convos.. And imo no harm in spam as you said you did it for a laugh but then the different humors didn't accept each other. I'm sorry this was a mess.. I hope you will reconsider and still post now and then so the vote can start in may..

9. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

yeah im ok with it geno like i said just wish id been told people getting annoyed with it as id have gladly toned down straight away instead of just being moderated without warning. However dones done and i have to respect the wishes of the clan leaders, and id agrre totally maybe a little more specific on targets lest another person falls into bad graces as i have mate

10. genozide

genozide New Member

fair enough mate.. and for what it's worth i respect that and glad you're ok.

who knows what will happen. See you in the servers and here when possible. :)

11. Scatha

NRU Member

but WHEN are u gonna grant him his wel earned =NRU= tag???
    which he deserves

beca

12. Scatha

NRU Member

because all of this is ridicoulous *

hes a good guy, PLS help him out !!!!

13. Bond76

NRU Member

Frankly, can only follow Scatha in this respect. Dwibbles is none of the bad guys and I think we should give him a chance. In case he mis-uses, you can still kick him. But don't slam the door before testing in my opinion.
    It is good to have regulars here and on the server BF2, so I think the opinions of the ones who are with him more regular should also be taken into consideration. I admit I had missed most of the topic due to my long vacation, but this is my opinion which I hope also has some value.

14. nao07

NRU Member

Re : an appeal and complaint

it is true since the multiple post it became more regular and ( normal,lol),i would allow also give him a new chance ,,,

15. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

Nothing bad to say about dwibbles except that "forum activity" -case. But he accepted decision of clan leaders and played normally with us next day after that, i think that proves he is not bad guy and i would too give him chance.

16. ROMMELZ

NRU Member

hes always been ok with me guys:)

17. genozide

genozide New Member

lol.. i see a lot of flares going towards the heeds house.

i'd like to hear what dwibbles has to say. if he's still interested. concur more or less with the above cocks.

watcha gonna do?

18. prooi

NRU Member

i dont know the history of Dwibbles,but the first time i met him on NRU-FIELD i was'nt a meber jet........i remember i have had nice sniper matches with him and big laughs in my self without ts3,i knew we had ingame-chats together about stop sniping me or stood still and that kinda things,haven't see him break the rules
    mbey some bunny and that's spacebar fault because its a big button..lol......further i think hes a nice guy and hes working hard to be an NRU to

mbey time for a trial for him..............

19. Dwibbles

Dwibbles New Member

Wow guys am truly touched by your support especially my belgian truffle mr scatha who foir what its worth over the last 12 months has guided me through this game as a dad would ( yes he is that old) lol. to be fair i am a little hot headed at times but as far as gaming goes i always stick to whats fair and right and have made many good aquaintences( sp[elt wrong lol) and wether in future its in the clan or our of i will continue to do the same on this server only.

20. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

my view , he is a total bugger ...... only joking dwibs. :)
    team player, cares about other players in game and the server . friendly on teamspeak ... he showed respect for heeds over the "spam" incident . i little joke that went wrong i think .
    one of the guys that you do like to see out there .
    take a vote for trial membership , that will sort it out .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice