Aldi gaming PC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
The headline of this article is worth a look alone.

You can now buy a gaming PC from Aldi – and its specs are a lidl surprising

Have to admit to being really out of touch with PC specs but an initial look it doesn’t seem to bad compared to individual components.

• Intel Core i5-9400 processor
  • NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2060 graphics
  • 1GB PCIe SSD storage
  • 16GB DDR4 RAM
  • Windows 10

Never been to an Aldi but went to Lidl for the first time 2 weeks ago down in Bournemouth with my wife and 8 month grandson. WTF is that place all about ? Womens clothes, tuna fish, spanners and coffee in that order on the same isle ? Apart from fridge stuff everything else is just randomly scattered around the shop. Asked one of the employees where they kept decaf tea and his reply was "if it is not on the shelf we havent got it".....What f@cking shelf.....You cant beat good old Waitrose for service and everything and Im never setting foot in another of them places, its like a punishment :mad:

Reactions: General_Misery
:D its selling tricks :D to get a bottle of whiskey you must go through Kids toys,milk,bread,woman panties and dildos :D

I have to admit I have had a band saw, track saw, drill press, bench grinder in my hands in Aldi and Lidl. I was thwarted by the death stare of “what and where are you going with that” that Satan couldn’t do better from my wife.

I have got small tools and stuff that is much cheaper than elsewhere though. A small file set, small vice, a drill and tap set, clamps that are a lot cheaper than the likes of B&Q.

aldi and lidl are part of the german consumer evelolution and they the biggest player on our discounter market. no clue how they are sorted in UK but here you have a good sorted sortiment mith nearly all parts with all day product mixed with a big "offer" area. so its nearly nothing you can not buy there lol and you have a good quality to a very good price.

even the new shop konzepts going to a new level and looking like a higher standard shop

The trouble we find is that whilst you can do most of your shopping at either Aldi or Lidl there are items that you have to go elsewhere for. That is also the same for Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda - you just cannot go to one and get everything you need. Also, for fresh vegetables some are better than others. For alcohol though we go to Carrefour in Calais (at the moment anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread