Akhara wants to join

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Akhara

Akhara

Send Noots
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Deutschland
Hey guys,

since I have now played just over 100h on the server and enjoyed that time quite a lot, I thought it might my time to write an application. Here is a quick refresher on who I am:

- Name: Sebastian

- Location: Currently living in Vienna as part of my Master's thesis/an internship but will be moving back to Germany in a couple of weeks.

- IDs used: I've been using either Akhara_Vect or akharavect for everything, here is my Steam-ID and my Origin-ID is AkharaVect.

I only started playing BF4 quite recently after having skipped over it initially but quickly fell in love with the game. The NRU server is now pretty much the only server I play on because the atmosphere is amazing and guys are are a bunch of cocks. And who doesn't like cocks. Most of you have probably seen me by now, either on the battlefield, the forum or the Discord server where I've been quite active in recent times. Playing games together with people is always a lot more fun for me than playing by myself and playing with all of you has been a fun ride so far, which is why I would like to join the clan and by a part of this awesome community.

So yeah, if you have any questions, let me know! I will be happy to answer and T-Bag you.

Akhara/Sebastian

PS: I have been temporarly banned once on the server because I got three kills with the Riot shield during a GM round while the server was still set to Pistols/Bow/Knife only. Hope that's not a problem.

Hey Sebastian,

It's a pleasure to read your app after all these rounds tbagging you, good luck with the vote mate :D

Hi Sebastian, nice to see this application :D

Good luck with your vote!

Nice to see your application Sebastian and good luck on the vote!

Remember to behave extra uber good to NRU members on the battlefield these next 3 days ;)

He Sebastian, very happy to see your application and good luck with the vote.
But keep in mind, just like in classes you start with 10 point. For every tbag on me we deduct 1 point and lets see what comes out :p

Naaa just joking :cock:

Thanks for the kind words guys.

And due to how bad I've been playing fot the last 2-3 days, there is not that big of a chance of me killing you anyways ;)

Sebastian, good decision and good luck! I think the quality of T-bag is important, there needs to be grace and enthusiasm. :D

same here, mostly because the voting is starting to be quite a hard work lately.

If you are going to threaten kidnapping at least go through with the threat once. I can give you my Mum's address and as I have power of attorney already she would be all yours. A bit racist and grumpy but is good at Scrabble and crosswords - just feed her the meds and sit het in front of a TV and it will be OK.

Hey guys,

since I have now played just over 100h on the server and enjoyed that time quite a lot, I thought it might my time to write an application. Here is a quick refresher on who I am:

- Name: Sebastian

- Location: Currently living in Vienna as part of my Master's thesis/an internship but will be moving back to Germany in a couple of weeks.

- IDs used: I've been using either Akhara_Vect or akharavect for everything, here is my Steam-ID and my Origin-ID is AkharaVect.

I only started playing BF4 quite recently after having skipped over it initially but quickly fell in love with the game. The NRU server is now pretty much the only server I play on because the atmosphere is amazing and guys are are a bunch of cocks. And who doesn't like cocks. Most of you have probably seen me by now, either on the battlefield, the forum or the Discord server where I've been quite active in recent times. Playing games together with people is always a lot more fun for me than playing by myself and playing with all of you has been a fun ride so far, which is why I would like to join the clan and by a part of this awesome community.

So yeah, if you have any questions, let me know! I will be happy to answer and T-Bag you.

Akhara/Sebastian

PS: I have been temporarly banned once on the server because I got three kills with the Riot shield during a GM round while the server was still set to Pistols/Bow/Knife only. Hope that's not a problem.
i havent met ya on BF1 or `BFV yet but let me know if you get in mate then if you do have either of the games ill accept ya request to join the platoon :) good luck cock XD

Dang it i missed that round XD could have been fun lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread