Airport Server with or without vehicles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Make Airport I/O

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
as some members would like to have it I/O only, here is a poll.

let it be as it is....its a big map..and only walking hurts my feets and my W button

as ive seen right there are only 2 tanks...i think that's not a problem

Vehicles ok, tank annoys...only fannies need tanks on this map.
All by foot agree with Jack, to far distant. On the other Hand....give that dutch fanny a bike and then he can cross the map quickly, too ! :)

AW: Re: Airport Server with or without vehicles

no tanks,more cars and maybe 2 Transport choppers also some tow if it is possible :)

All by foot agree with Jack, to far distant. On the other Hand....give that dutch fanny a bike and then he can cross the map quickly, too ! :)

yeah put a bike in it like this.....

Attachments

• Humvees-Hummer-Lead-the-Way-bicycle-beam-bag-saddle-bag-general-montague-bicycle-hummer-military.jpg
    Humvees-Hummer-Lead-the-Way-bicycle-beam-bag-saddle-bag-general-montague-bicycle-hummer-military.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 37
Or maybe this one
images
:joker:

i thought there would be a way to run it transportvehicles only ???

Odp: Airport Server with or without vehicles

I personally think the tanks do not make a big problem here, the map is large and there is plenty of places to hide. Tank can easily get C4

Re : Airport Server with or without vehicles

I vote I/O only because the map is not bigger than Strike at Karkand, for example.
And it depends on how many gamers there are : more we are and smaller is the map !
Tanks are really a problem for me when we play less than... 10vs10.

It should be great to edit and to customize the map (and to correct bugs on Airport !).
I met a guy, in a French team forum, who has made his own map !

Re: Re : Airport Server with or without vehicles

It should be great to edit and to customize the map (and to correct bugs on Airport !).
I met a guy, in a French team forum, who has made his own map !
Only problem is that you would have to get everyone to download the map or the server will kick them =/

Re: Re : Airport Server with or without vehicles

This is a new map, maybe give it a chance as it is for a month or so and then decide. I personally feel guilty jumping into a tank as normally there are so few on the map. Very few flags are accessible with the tank, SRAW and C4 should take care of the tanks as it is difficult to hide AT mines on the map. The biggest problem to me is not enough holes in the fence to come out of the uncap once all the flags have been taken, not even a jeep for a fast exit.

I agree with this! No tanks, bike OK:)

You must realy consider the older guys, bad for me to walk all the way to airport entrance get shot there respawn and walk back their again. Lol!!

I agree about the vehicle thing but what about an add on for the infantry on foot

Attachments

• Skaap sekuriteit.jpg
    Skaap sekuriteit.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread