Ahoj !

• Thread starter StrrawberryA
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
StrrawberryA

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
Hello everyone! So.. As i finally entered the top 100, i think it's time to introduce myself here. I've entered this server couple of months ago, short time after I started playing BF4. I'm still kinda new.. I lasted with BF3 for a long time before. BC2 was the game that brought me to the franchise.
I dont have thousands of hrs of playtime, Im mostly an average player. Not great, not terrible..

My name is Aleš (its something like "Alesh"), 25 yrs young, from Czech rep., South Bohemia, city of České Budějovice, which is home for the original Budweiser Budvar brewery. I'm one of the bearded guys, retired (and now just amateur) sportsman, law student, hockey fan, groundhopper, hiker and at last but not least - a bit of a gamer and battlefield player.

StrrawberryA - the letter A comes from my name. Strawberry is a fruit (you dont say), but in my language, its sometimes a term for a human body part, which is kind of a simillar shape. Me and my friends sometimes call each other like that for being a total..... I'll let you guess :D

Most of the time i play as a recon, I like to sneak behind the enemy lines and suprise them. But am I doing good? I dont think so :D I would call my playstyle a "wannabe ninja". Anyway.. I might not be the best soldier on the field, sometimes I'm a bit toxic, but most of the time I just try to have fun, tbag and enjoy the game. And your server and the people there are creating the best contitions for it. Thank you.

Sorry for the long post, see you on the battlefield!

Hi Aleš! Welcome to Osmans list of names. If you have any questions regarding your studies, feel free to ask our junior lawyer Cockaparte. And if you want to write even larger texts, ask our senior pamplet writer Cockaparte. If you want to talk about beer, Glen is your mate.

See you on the battlefield!

Welcome on the website Aleš :)
i regularly went to czech republic (for work so i didn't visit too much) and here is what i brought back as a souvenir
There was one without alcohol, it was not as good 🙁

Attachments

• biere 1.jpg
    biere 1.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: StrrawberryA
Hello Aels.

Nice to see you on here and welcome. Original Budweiser is soooo much better than that other <it's name shall not be spoken>.

Welcome Aleš. Since i can type '' š '' with my Turkish qwerty keyboard. I am adding your name with both Ales and Alesh to my list ;)

Ahoj Aleši :),
I had no idea there's another czech person. Good to see...welcome here in the cockfamily :) Jahodo! xD

Welcome on the website Aleš :)
i regularly went to czech republic (for work so i didn't visit too much) and here is what i brought back as a souvenir
There was one without alcohol, it was not as good 🙁
I would definitely take Kozel. Budweiser B. is a bit sweater, Pilsner is more bitter, Kozel is somewhere between. It depends on what do you like, but Kozel is the compromise. Sure I also know the other ones, but dont drink much of em. Good collection anyway!

Reactions: leandre0310
Hello Aels.

Nice to see you on here and welcome. Original Budweiser is soooo much better than that other <it's name shall not be spoken>.
There are many legal proceedings between these 2. But when it comes to the quality of the beer, its not even an enemy :D good that people know that

Thank you all guys! The day I wrote this, I got killed nearly by every single one of you, also surrended my dogtags to @ItsDABAUZZ . Very nice welcome :D

Welcome mate,

Czech is one of my favourite places to go, as a part-time raver I visited your country a lot before covid to attend some big festivals! Let it roll is one of my favourite

I'll see you on the battlefield :D

I almost forgot that one of the things I wrote is not true - since the end of last week, I'm not a student anymore. I succesfully completed my studies 👨🏼‍🎓 Graduated ✅
Now I'm taking a little break from all the duties (except the recon stuff) :D

That's such a great news, congratulations mate! :D🥳

Now you will have time for something else :unsure::whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread