Admins farming kills from redzone/glitch spot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
V

versarchie

7 Apr 2022
Sleva, sarge and hellrider all farming kills from glitch spot on BF4 pearl market, april 7th 6pm UK, telling me to shut up for calling them out...

Chockoparte

Chockoparte

Proud noob
NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Hello Versarchie,

The glitch spot you are referring to on Pearl Market is allowed on our server for all of our players since it's easy to do and easy to counter. (y)

For the rest I'll let the other admins answer you :)

The_Hellr1der

The_Hellr1der

Badmin deluxe
NRU Member
6 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Last time i checked i only called out for a mortar in the redzone, which also by our rules is not allowed. You not beeing the mortar player in question, nothing to do with you.

lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Sleva, sarge and hellrider all farming kills from glitch spot on BF4 pearl market, april 7th 6pm UK, telling me to shut up for calling them out...
first, its not a glitch spot because everyone can easy get up there with a c4 bike and you can kill them up there same easy. so its no advantage to be up there.
second, its not farming, because you can not "easy farm kills" from this spot.

Last edited:
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Agree, that spot is easy to attack, there are several ways to get them, mortar, snipe from some roof spots near a and b, SUAV them, cruise missile via commander and so on.

True glitches are the lime roof top spots on sunken dragon where you cannot get a heli high enough to attack them and the SUAV cannot get enough altitude Yes you can snipe them but most weapons will not reach or on dawnbreaker where you can shoot out of a point but are protected from incoming projectiles.

Reactions: Wolf_NH1 and Sleva
leandre0310

leandre0310

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
Somewhere in France
As everyone else is participating I will also do it :)

According to me on Pearl Market the only roof that can be abused is the one near point C (in red on the picture).
There are objects with a bad hitbox so it is possible to see someone without being able to kill him and contrary to the roof in L between A and B those who are there are not restricted to the edge of the roof so they can easily hide

So personally when I know that there are people camping here I throw my UCAV to kill them so it give me freekill 😁
After killing them 3/4 times they usually go to the green zone but that doesn't protect them from me 😈

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Riot_co
RIZLOID

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
London
Something I didnt know and only found out yesterday, the MAV does not reach these roofs on Pearl Market 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread