Admins farming kills from redzone/glitch spot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
V

versarchie

7 Apr 2022
Sleva, sarge and hellrider all farming kills from glitch spot on BF4 pearl market, april 7th 6pm UK, telling me to shut up for calling them out...

Hello Versarchie,

The glitch spot you are referring to on Pearl Market is allowed on our server for all of our players since it's easy to do and easy to counter. (y)

For the rest I'll let the other admins answer you :)

Last time i checked i only called out for a mortar in the redzone, which also by our rules is not allowed. You not beeing the mortar player in question, nothing to do with you.

Sleva, sarge and hellrider all farming kills from glitch spot on BF4 pearl market, april 7th 6pm UK, telling me to shut up for calling them out...
first, its not a glitch spot because everyone can easy get up there with a c4 bike and you can kill them up there same easy. so its no advantage to be up there.
second, its not farming, because you can not "easy farm kills" from this spot.

Last edited:
Agree, that spot is easy to attack, there are several ways to get them, mortar, snipe from some roof spots near a and b, SUAV them, cruise missile via commander and so on.

True glitches are the lime roof top spots on sunken dragon where you cannot get a heli high enough to attack them and the SUAV cannot get enough altitude Yes you can snipe them but most weapons will not reach or on dawnbreaker where you can shoot out of a point but are protected from incoming projectiles.

Reactions: Wolf_NH1 and Sleva
Something I didnt know and only found out yesterday, the MAV does not reach these roofs on Pearl Market 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread