!admin Heikkinen88 wants join NRU

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The experienced don't care if it's with or without any form of lube.

Heikk > SM - kisat? lol.. mitähän britit tuostakin kuvittelee jo? lol. ois ihan kiva kun sais pelattua muutaman hyvän kartan bf2sta kun siitä on niin pitkä aika. Nää BF pelit ei oo koskaan ollu mun juttu mutt pelaaminen hyvien kavereiden kaa on. Joten ei oo väliä sitt pelaako hello kitty MP vai jotain muuta.. tai no.. ehkä vähän mutt tää BF ainakin menettelee..

Luultavasti kelaavat jotain missä on nahkavermeitä ja kidutusvälineitä. :D Pitäiskö BF:ään laittaa yhdeks liittoumaks alienit sun muut predatorit että ois sinun juttu? Avaruusalus carrierin tilalla uncappina jossain mapin päädyssä. :D Tule ihmeessä pelaamaan kakkosta meidän kanssa kunhan kerkeet, helkkarin hauskaa aina kun on paljo jäseniä ja vakioporukkaa mukana. :)

Luultavasti kelaavat jotain missä on nahkavermeitä ja kidutusvälineitä. :D Pitäiskö BF:ään laittaa yhdeks liittoumaks alienit sun muut predatorit että ois sinun juttu? Avaruusalus carrierin tilalla uncappina jossain mapin päädyssä. :D Tule ihmeessä pelaamaan kakkosta meidän kanssa kunhan kerkeet, helkkarin hauskaa aina kun on paljo jäseniä ja vakioporukkaa mukana. :)

what about this.....were's the interpreter

Talking bad things about you Bruce.. ;) LOL no, just talking about that geno maybe plays BF2 with us in sometimes future. :)

We better keep it eng before ze germans get here.

lol.

Yeah i'll see what i can do heikk.

Small translation of the finnish babble : SM as in suomen mestaruus = finnish championships, not the kinky stuff. just going on about what we think about BF2 and small talk.

We better keep it eng before ze germans get here.

lol.

Yeah i'll see what i can do heikk.

Small translation of the finnish babble : SM as in suomen mestaruus = finnish championships, not the kinky stuff. just going on about what we think about BF2 and small talk.

realy understand that...germans will know everything

thats because we are germans :alien:

that why we did'nt talk to much to germans....but it's crazy, if I am in Germany and I have some questions then they suddenly speak no English
what about that........i speak a lil german but it does'nt help me in germany...they think im a fool....lol

that why we did'nt talk to much to germans....but it's crazy, if I am in Germany and I have some questions then they suddenly speak no English
what about that........i speak a lil german but it does'nt help me in germany...they think im a fool....lol

lmao the same i have if i go to the netherlands. lmao they are all cocks around on every country lol

that I dared not to say because I'm new here,................. but damn what a Dicks here...lol

Users who are viewing this thread