!admin Heikkinen88 wants join NRU

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

Deleted member 432

Hi all, after long considering and talking on that Help admin rights to regulars? -topic i thought i try my luck and apply.

So here we go:

1: My name is (removed later for privacy things), and as many people here knows im 24 years old bald bastard from Finland.

2: I play only BF2 and Heikkinen88 is my only account.

3: I have only one ban to one infantry-server. I had good round with KDR like 3-4 and i got couple kicks for "teamkilling" without any TKs, maybe just becouse killed too many times enemy guy who was admin there. After kicks i rejoined to play round to end and checked rules i did nothing wrong. Later i complained about admin abuse and that he don't care when his own side guys baserapes our uncap. Then i got my only ban LOL.

4: I love NRU and i want help keep order on server. Most of members and regulars know me, im teamplayer and together we are often best squad of team when round ends.

5: Let's make some list of NRU-guys who plays often in same squad and knows me well:

- fucoffhackers
- Nao07
- Shunt12
- Bond76
- RussoTouristo
- ThreeSix
- Pjay67
- Scatha
- Art_Br83

About requirements: I have 637 hours played on NRU-server and i did registered to forum October 2012 so i have needed game time and 60 days of forum activity full. I have only one bad habit, i curse often (never warned or kicked for that) in game but i try behave like members should do. :) Ask if you need to know something more about me.

Regards, Heikkinen88

Last edited by a moderator:
as stated hes a euro coco "another fukin one" but hes never broken any rules (i hate rule breakers) he always squads up and is active on ingame chat

so if he admits that his name sake was a average F1 driver at best ,and all brittish drivers are better that would help his app

and he always trys to bag his victims if he can,and thats the sorta coco we want on the no fly

get my vote 100% , best of luck heik , rich :)

AW: !admin Heikkinen88 wants join NRU

Heikkinen did u like german beer ???

Thanks seaman and Rich. :)

Psycho: I don't know, never tasted german beer. Send me some samples to Finland. :D

as stated hes a euro coco "another fukin one" but hes never broken any rules (i hate rule breakers) he always squads up and is active on ingame chat

so if he admits that his name sake was a average F1 driver at best ,and all brittish drivers are better that would help his app

and he always trys to bag his victims if he can,and thats the sorta coco we want on the no fly

100% support! :)

Told ya, that every help admin eventually becomes a full member, it's only a matter of time - lol

lol so true. i got never so much admin calls like heikk is playing lmao

=NRU= 87% of admin requests are written this man. :D :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Art. You liked that gift car i send you when we played Operation Road Rape? :)

I say no due to the fact he ruins my watching the Walking Dead by saying !admin all the time and making admin map shout at me :D :eek:

followed my advice ! nice ,

you know i think player like you we can be happy as a dmin on our server ,
the hing you have a old crappy machine witch dont support xfire and ts3 i dont think its the main reason

you got a good name and the times we really need to talk eachother as admins private is not so much

i would say i hope you come and join our clan but one thing !!!!!(I AM SAD YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME :(:(:(:(:(:( WHILE I THINK YOU KILLED ME THE MOST FROM AL NRU MEMBERS ) .....lol

i say welcome ( or am i to early ) lol

I think it's really good maybe some slow points at the start but very enjoyable, I still need to watch Breaking Bad

Dont know or i can vote......but i think hes a nice player for me to snipe so let him in

and iff i get luck we were both new NRU-members..............

AW: !admin Heikkinen88 wants join NRU

Okay cool, this is going to be the next then. Yes, BB is just outstanding, found it really addictive and I am sad I am almost done to watch it :/

Than you need to applicate prooi i see no application form from you

with out a personal application youll never gonna be a real nru m8

Than you need to applicate prooi i see no application form from you

with out a personal application youll never gonna be a real nru m8

Then it's time to go for an opticién,look for i wanna join the NRU......you blind dutchman..lol

Yup youre right about that my new glasses are orderd ;

doc told me with my new meds (drugs) i shouldnt drink i tought he was right '

lol

Users who are viewing this thread