admin commands on bf4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
hey mates :) i dont know if im admin on the NRU nuthouse server yet, but if i am ild like to know some of the commands so i can do my duty when noone else is around, anyone care to share what they are and any heeds wanna check if i am admin yet XD

@kick [playername] [reason]
@ban [playername] [reason]
@tban [playername] [time in mins] [reason]
@kill [playername] [reason]
@yell [text]
@tb-fmove [playername]
@nuke [team] Examples: @nuke US Army / @nuke RU Army

@yes
@no
@cancel

and you can still use ! instead of @ (on my german keyboard layout @ is a pain in the ass to type ;))

@kick [playername] [reason]
@ban [playername] [reason]
@tban [playername] [time in mins] [reason]
@kill [playername] [reason]
@yell [text]
@tb-fmove [playername]
@nuke [team] Examples: @nuke US Army / @nuke RU Army

@yes
@no
@cancel

If i remember right moving player is @fmove playernamehere and you cant nuke teams in BF4? :p Other stuff is right and similar than BF3 commands. I guess... Just try them when needed and if something goes wrong stay quiet and everybody will blame laka. :welsh:

Never used the spectator slot, so yesterday tried it and "Error you are not allowed to spectate on this server". Then went to check to see if someone else was already in the spectator slot, but no one was and tried again. Same result.
Then went to Google for a translation of "Error you are not allowed to spectate on this server" into english and I got this " Nobody wants you to spectate on this server so get lost and sling your hook" :popcorn:

Never used the spectator slot, so yesterday tried it and "Error you are not allowed to spectate on this server". Then went to check to see if someone else was already in the spectator slot, but no one was and tried again. Same result.
Then went to Google for a translation of "Error you are not allowed to spectate on this server" into english and I got this " Nobody wants you to spectate on this server so get lost and sling your hook" :popcorn:

lol this happened on our server?

Ok so for the hell of it I tried tonight and got exactly the same message
Why that's no right surely ?

Maybe someone doesn't want us watching them :joker:

Last edited:
lol no one have to look at my brilliant gamestyle to copy me. lmao

i think it could be because i ticked the "no public spectators" option. suspected this means only player in our adminlist can use a slot and so no "non NRU" can block the slot but it looks like this works on some other way. lol however, i change it and you can try if you can join now.

lol no one have to look at my brilliant gamestyle to copy me. lmao

i think it could be because i ticked the "no public spectators" option. suspected this means only player in our adminlist can use a slot and so no "non NRU" can block the slot but it looks like this works on some other way. lol however, i change it and you can try if you can join now.

does the brilliant gaming style include my knife kills of ya ;-) XD

all you need to know is >>>>
@kick [HEIK] [weak T _BAGGIN]
@ban [HEIK] [because its him]
@tban [HEIK] [time in mins] [sweaty balls]
@kill [HEIK] [being a fanny]
@yell [HEIK you cock]
@tb-fmove [HEIK]
@nuke [HEIK] Examples: @nuke HEIK US Army / @nuke HEIK RU Army

@yes
@no
@cancel

Last edited:
all you need to know is >>>>
@kick [HEIK] [weak T _BAGGIN]
@ban [HEIK] [because its him]
@tban [HEIK] [time in mins] [sweaty balls]
@kill [HEIK] [being a fanny]
@yell [HEIK you cock]
@tb-fmove [HEIK]
@nuke [HEIK] Examples: @nuke HEIK US Army / @nuke HEIK RU Army

@yes
@no
@cancel

X-D now that sounds like a good one to know :p XD

my name is on it in the bottom left corner;)

so all fine with me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread