A question

• Thread starter hamza.abu.idris
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamza.......you look like a friendly guy,but think before u write.....a horsedick,fuck ur mother that kind a language not that bad as u wish someone into death
im sure that knight it happend with admin u don't talk that sicknes language,....because u know its wrong and u sure u get a ban for that talk
why did you without admin....and next,u asked for admin permission hahaha,dont make me laugh...

but u see there was 1 smart guy who recorded that stuppid language and put it on forum...so good luck to find an other good server,but i think there's non good server
as the NRU are.....with lot of friendly members(cocks)

AW: A question

prooi you are from holland i see. i knew some guys from holland and belgium do u know what they use to say as an inuslt? they say "kanker hoor" which means cancer whore as you sure know. they use this as a common insult.

whatever, banning me for some kindergarten crap is nothing but overreacting. like i said, to wish someones dead is far less a problem where i grew up than talking about having intercourse with ones wife or mother. but obviously for you people it doesnt matter when others insult you in such a way that they want to have intercourse with your wifes/mothers/sisters. but when i use the word cancer you going mad. its not my fault that your relatives died from cancer or suffered from it. i didnt cause it!

anyway you are the admins, the little kings in your cyber castle, and now you can taste your might banning me for such nonesense. but you cannot tell me that it is fair what you do because i didnt harm no one and there is no rule that insults about cancer are forbidden on your server.

@ prooi i didnt mind if there is admin or not because i didnt know that you people would even complain about that buruburu. and whats so funny that i asked for admin permissions? i just intended to kick the rulebreakers thats all. and anyone of you who ever played with me knows that i adhere to the ingame rules.

AW: Re: A question

@ watugi if you would read carefully what i wrote than you would see that i very well see what i did wrong and that i try to avoid writing anything foul at all because its wrong. what i dont see is why people overreact like that. but thats propably because of different environments we grew up. anyway i said i regret it and nevertheless you ban me. is that your understanding of fairness? its not like i do that on a regular basis and you warned me many times and now you ban me. no you just ban for one think i did wrong.

and i didnt accuse anybody of being Islamophobic i just wrote that i hope its not gonna be the reason for you people overreacting.

I was the one that posted your language in the fórum, and the rest of the language that was beeing used and the jet kills and the the chopper kills....! As you can see hamza in first sentence of this post lots of rules were broken on the server while no admin was present. So why have rules if no one is going to follow them?? I am not a member of NRU either am i an NRU admin, but as a former admin of BF2 for several years i got the learning and the understanding that some lines cannot be crossed. If the rules says NO AIR KILLS, no one kills with jets or choppers, period! As for the foul language, well one warning and the if it continues, kicked and if it gets worse ban! Remember that lots of players are still very young, although we cant know for sure, but they are. So this online game as all the others are suposed to be fun, not to be insulting everyone just because you are pissed. On that day my gameplay and others that were on the server were affected, did you see me using bad language or killing with jets for revenge? No, i rather leave the server, go to the fórum and ask for na admin. As no one was present at the moment i rejoined the server, cap a few pictures and post it in here so the rulebreakers could be delt with.

You are a very decent player, and i havent got anything against you, you were caught on those screens that ive posted because in my book you were also disruptive, not by killing with jets/choppers but as someone might find, by something much worse.

Oh and please, let me tell you one more thing Hamza, this is not religion related! You can bem a Muslim, Bhudist, Catholic, Atheist i dont care, this is about beeing wrong and having to admit it! Thats all.

Take care

Ill see you all on the battlefield.

Hamza unfortunately you keep trying to dig yourself out of a hole but make it worse for yourself - who brought up religion? noone but you, your supporting arguments are pathetic. If you have any sense I think you can see you're not getting very far here and you're just embarrassing yourself with these arguments.

Hamza - everyone can make mistakes, everyone is capable of doing or saying bad things in the heat of the moment. I appreciate that there are grey areas, what you find offensive might be different to what others see as offensive. But there is always a line that you do not cross. Death wishes/threats and racism are way over that line. If any of the admins had seen anyone making anti Islam comments to you then they would be banned INSTANTLY. So to even suggest or THINK that any of the admins on here are Islmaphobes was a cheap and pathetic insult.

If I was in your position, once you saw the reaction your words had caused, I would have apologised without reservation and left it at that. Not follow it up with "Yeah well he did this or said that etc" You would have earned far more respect from us that way.

You say that you said sorry - but you also then went on to try and defend what you had said, so it appears you still feel what you said was justified. You then started insulting the very people who would decide your fate !! I'm sorry Hamza, but this is not like working in an office, there is no tribunal to appeal to.

You are a guest here. This is OUR server so if something you say offends - then expect to be dealt with. You made a valid point that you are offended when some people talk about intercourse with other peoples wives etc. If I had come on your server and made those comments I would expect to be told to stop. If I didnt agree I would leave and play somewhere else not try and tell you that your rules are stupid.

One final thing, Admin rights are a priviledge, one that you have to work hard to earn. To come on here and just ask for them just shows that you aren't committed to NRU, that you cant even be bothered to read the forum - a display of total arrogance.

Well I guess that will make for a very quick decision then ......

Oh and I vote we remove this post from OUR forum.

Fate sealed !

How can you call anyone Infidel ???? There you see how narrow minded YOU are.

Will someone please remove that bullshit from here after all of us have read it ?

Nice that you show your real face and to make you even more outrageous....thank god (or allah or whatever one will call it) not all muslims are like you, thank god there are enough tolerant ones amongst them who are not that arrogant not to accept someone else believing in other things....

If you think we are all infidels, then pls leave Berlin, Europe and go home where you come from or where you have same people like you around ya ! We dont need you here !

Last edited:
just lmfao!!

seriously Im havin sick ups here...BF2 is a game we play 'for fun', and this bloke has turned it into a poisoned anti-West rant and now we're primitive people and not worthy of his almighty intellect and religious beliefs -

Ridiculous.

Now jog on.

im not a member of NRU(yet) but to have this guy coming on your forums and saying all this anti-this/that rubbish i would have banned him from here and the servers by now. This sort of rubbish will only bring more grief as he gets his mates onto it and it becomes and all out anti-west/religion thing. This sort of crap has now place on a gaming forum.

Pls dont play in a country of disbelivers a game which was made by disbelievers on a PC made by disbelievers on a server run by disbelievers against disbelievers....THANKS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread