A new era in gaming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Lt.SPUNKMEYER

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
I have sold my gaming PC and bought a laptop.

The old gaming rig was a bit of a monstrosity and had to go.

Paired with that my personal life was suffering due to amount of time spent gaming and I was missing out on quality time with the family.

I will still play BF2 ...,Just not every day -I have too many laughs with the regular fannies to give it all up!

Adjusting to a smaller screen sucks!.. Im used to playing on a 24' monitor,so playing on laptop is making my eyes hurt but I'll get used to it.

Spunker x

Take your time, Spunky, and just pop in every once in a while.
We certainly can’t do without our “horse of a man”. :)

lol just lol no realy lofl ok lets go through this 1 point at a time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) i retire "for good" from bf2 and my little pony sells his pc mmmmmmmmmmm
2)"The old gaming rig was a bit of a monstrosity and had to go" he bitched to his far to good for him wife "the beautiful tracy" that jim had left bf2 and tracy made him sell it mmmmmmmmmm
3) now to the cheek of the fanny saying "quality time" i have the recording of tracy asking him where the kids are and his reply was "what kids" what fukin kids lmao we had been on the rampage on the no fly for about 4 hours,taking flags and breaking hearts and having a ball to the extent he forgot he was watching his own fuking kids lmfao
4) the comment about the small screen is pishhhhhhhhhhhh its just because im not there to make him look god or to revive,supply or cover hes just not that good lmfao

spunky you sir are a ban happy,shirt lifting,seat sniffing badger wannabe bush trimming,cat killing,dog rimming FANNY OH and one of the best,funniest,perverted dudes i have met online xxx

enjoy your family time sexy and honest mate thanks for all the gaming and non gaming laughs,i realy have cried,choked and peed a little whilst we ruled the no fly lol love you long time xxx xxx

ffs That post made me all nostalgic mate and I put it to you sir Badger of Renfrewcestershire...NRU NEEDS YOU!!

hold that thought and picture that in one of those army recruitment uncle Sam posters.

You've had more comebacks than Sinatra ffs, so make it happen you seat sniffin Hells Angels/Black widow wannabe

I'm still asked 'at least twice a week 'where is the Badger?'... 'when is he coming back?' ffs people actually believe we are Neil Morrissey&Martin Clunes lmao

I actually spat my tea out at the part when I read I was absorbed to the extent I said 'kids..what kids?' lmao ..GOOD TIMES

Here is one old picture for the Spunkbadger memories:

Attachments

• Afro Wanks.jpg
    Afro Wanks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 97
AW: Re: A new era in gaming

No no noooooo,my world is collapsing,ya fanny yesterday i spend 2 hours for shaving and polish my .... especialy for you,and you say you left,ffs i already miss your "ohhhh ya Little bitch you pay for that" after i tk and t-bag yaaa.
No really take your time,the Family is holy,do ya Job mate.
ffs my Problem,you left badger left,now i Need new victims.

regards: Stavros :)

Re: AW: Re: A new era in gaming

No no noooooo,my world is collapsing,ya fanny yesterday i spend 2 hours for shaving and polish my .... especialy for you,and you say you left,ffs i already miss your "ohhhh ya Little bitch you pay for that" after i tk and t-bag yaaa.

and at the moment i dont have any fun with bf2 :D or too much with bf4 ;)

no i will look around in some days ok easterweekend is busy but then ill be back a bit :D

and spunky ya shitty welsh fanny visit us :D you will never leave us ;) you love galopping on the wide fields of operation harvest i know it ;)

too poor that only brucey and loefti join on the bf4f TS all those other fannies are too shy and say they dont use headphones and have no microphones :D

Im not retiring ya faaaaaaaaaannies!!!!

Just curtailing my gaming a bit as I mentioned to have family time a little more

I had to 'move out' of my man cave anyhow cos we are having the garage converted into a bedroom(my PC was set up in my garage),,so the PC had to go to make room for the building project

I've got many many more t-baggings left in me yet mwuhuauaaaaaaaaaa so lube up and look out for the sneaky horse

Once part of NRU always part of NRU. Spunky the only plus side to gaming on a smaller screen is your eyes don't have to cover as much screen so u should notice thee enemy faster

Re: AW: Re: A new era in gaming

you wont need victims with me on the hunt ya greek fanny then yould be better of finding Decoys ;-) XD

Im not retiring ya faaaaaaaaaannies!!!!

Just curtailing my gaming a bit as I mentioned to have family time a little more

I had to 'move out' of my man cave anyhow cos we are having the garage converted into a bedroom(my PC was set up in my garage),,so the PC had to go to make room for the building project

I've got many many more t-baggings left in me yet mwuhuauaaaaaaaaaa so lube up and look out for the sneaky horse

family? what family ? XD

AW: Re: AW: Re: A new era in gaming

badger is gone,duffy duck is the new fellow of spunky,i`ll present you the new danger ,what a combination:

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/attachments/off-topic-chat/1759d1399811766-era-gaming-horseduck-jpg

what ever happened to the badger i wonder ? havent seen him around for a while :-/

dont worry Fortuna ,i found him,hes in Cuba with good friends......now we know,where did he got the cigars :)

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1771&stc=1&d=1399998158

Attachments

• c+b 2 herzi.jpg
    c+b 2 herzi.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread