A Finn Wants To Join!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Witcheri

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
Friend of the NRU
21 Jun 2017
Finland
ahoy lads & lasses!

I decided to apply since my own clan (AHMA) is dead. I only kept the tag for reasons of reminding myself of the golden age of battlefield when my friends still played. So let us begin with the application!

Who am i?

My name is Toni, Also mostly called "The Finn" by my mates i play with. I'm 18 years old and as my nickname states, Finnish. "Suprisingly", i'm a total nerd who mostly sits on his PC all day. I'm Studying information & communications technology. We also call it "hobo 101" since you can't really get a job with this education yet. I don't like to take things like playing video games too seriously. Of course i get worked up sometimes, but definitely not every time something happens! I have been playing on NRU servers for quite a while now.

Ban record and usernames

My ban records should be clean. I haven't been banned from servers (at least not according to my knowledge). My usernames have been really... boring. I use almost same username everywhere (give or take a few tweaks to fit the standards of the site). I'll list some of them underneath with the profile it's associated with. I'll also provide the links if possible!

Steam: Witcheri (link)
About this account, Steam family sharing will get your account banned as well if someone uses cheats while playing a game you have shared to him. Sadly, this is the case with this ban. Game was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Ban was applied May 26th, 2015. This is my only account.

Blizzard App: Witcheri#2518
This account doesn't have much going on. I mostly play World of Warcraft and Hearthstone. Sometimes i play Overwatch too.

Osu!: Witcheri (link)
So, This is a rhythm based game you play with your mouse and keyboard. Some people play with a drawing tablet too! It has multiple game modes. I recommend you to try it if you want to. It's community is heavily Otaku, (basically means a huge anime fan with no life. In English terms: "Weeaboo") so if you hate anime, do NOT play this game! No bans or infractions here. I'm a supporter, Means i pay for monthly supporter tag.

PSN: Witcheri
Nothing fancy here. I mostly play games like Assassin's creed Ezio collection and Mortal Kombat X. Mostly just for having fun with friends. PS+ membership is just to grab the free games.

Well that was all my account is currently use. As you can see, same nickname in all of them. I also have an old World of Trucks and Euro truck simulator 2 Online accounts that are inactive for not being interested in the game in quite a while.

Take your time considering me to become a part of NRU. If there is any additional information you need, just ask and i'll post it to the comments or add it to the application.

- Witcheri, The Finn, Drunken Idiot

Reactions: lakaelo
You play quite a few games. What do you do in your spare time ? :D:D

You play quite a few games. What do you do in your spare time ? :D:D
Play video games. Even though i play a lot of different video games, i don't have to play all of them every day ;)

that is for sure, one of the longest application posting we ever had :D

Not even a suprise :D I'm the type of person who gets totally uncomfortable if i can't do something properly :p

guess thats also your accounts / alias?

- the witcher
- goldminer1999
- The_Gwynbleidd
- Nakkivene12

so we doing some backgroundchecks and i think if we still not found anything bad, we can start the vote tomorrow. :) so stay tuned lol

guess thats also your accounts / alias?

- the witcher
- goldminer1999
- The_Gwynbleidd
- Nakkivene12

so we doing some backgroundchecks and i think if we still not found anything bad, we can start the vote tomorrow. :) so stay tuned lol
Confirmed. The witcher, gwynbleidd and nakkivene are mine. Goldenminer is my brother's username in most places.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread