[BF4] a Farmer want to Join :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Its_Iceteeaa

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
Hey,

My Name is Patrick (u also can call me Paddy) im 26 yo, work as a Farmer and im playing battlefield now a Long time.
I found your server like 2 month ago and i LOVE it Because ur server and the Community makes a lot of Fun to play :)

that´s why i want to join ur Clan.

Im from Germany but also half Lebanese.

I love Team-play, play as Medic to revive like in Metro or play Pionier and repair if i can !

(im sorry for my text english in speak is it much better :) !)

Greatings Its_Iceteeaa - Paddy

Hey Patrick,

Glad to read that you like the server! <3 Don't worry about your english level, no one care about it, we are all from various countries all over the world. ;)(y) It's nice to see that there are still team players :D.

(Maybe try to play a bit more with us, for members to know you better and have more votes in your favor).

Welcome and good luck with your vote. :)

• Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
hey paddy, nice you got it in here lol :D

in our joinning guidelines we have a limit of 50 hours gametime minimum. you are are 48,something but i thing we should be so strikt. we are not germans lol and i guess before the vote is over, you will reach the 50 hours ;-)

so we will do some background checks later and if everything is ok. we will start the vote for trialmembership. did you use any other usernames instead of icetea?

• Love
Hi, you're definitely not a noname to me. Welcome to our forums and good luck with the vote!

• Love
hey paddy, nice you got it in here lol :D

in our joinning guidelines we have a limit of 50 hours gametime minimum. you are are 48,something but i thing we should be so strikt. we are not germans lol and i guess before the vote is over, you will reach the 50 hours ;-)

so we will do some background checks later and if everything is ok. we will start the vote for trialmembership. did you use any other usernames instead of icetea?
Hey thy :) i might i made the 50h easy only today i playd like minimum 12 h xD only on ur server today :)

And no i have just a seccond acc and the ID is :"Its_Icetea" but i dont use that acc anymore :D
but i use every where that name :D even to my online banking xD

Users who are viewing this thread