A Day in "Zoom Erlebniswelt" Zoo in germany

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
we got a trip to a zoo today called "Zoom Erlebniswelt" in Gelsenkirchen / Germany.

next one lol

and this one lol

Damn, have to give my scolling and tapping fingers a rest after that lot! 😁

Some of those pictures actually reminded me of what we saw in Kenya so they have done a really good job of creating an environment.

Some of those pictures actually reminded me of what we saw in Kenya so they have done a really good job of creating an environment.
yes, they really have done a great job in that environment. there are 3 areas in that zoo. Alaska, Asia and Afrika and all this areas are created like the real landscape. i like the alaska stuff with the rocks and waterfalls ( what is a huuge bear enclosure. ) but at a negative aspect for the visitors, the environment also give the animals a lot of places to hide so you have to search where they are or sometimes they just laying in the far away corner.

the animals a lot of places to hide so you have to search where they are or sometimes they just laying in the far away corner.

Exactly like a safari! Drove around for hours and then you suddenly have a huge elephant in front of you. You don't really think of elephants as having cammo but they can blend in with the grey skys you get and are near invisible.

Reactions: lakaelo
Exactly like a safari! Drove around for hours and then you suddenly have a huge elephant in front of you. You don't really think of elephants as having cammo but they can blend in with the grey skys you get and are near invisible.
yes, you really stand at some fence and looking into that to see where the fuck are they hiding. than some bloke beside you is telling his wife "did you not see them at the stone right behind the wood?" and you just think "fuck off, why i havent saw them before" lol

Users who are viewing this thread