A bit of my work

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Come to think of it....if its built that fast, imagine how fast its going to be gone in pieces in Africa

Lak that is awesome.I'd love to do geothermal heating and solar panels on the roof.not sure if Germany is like us.if you get hooked up to the grid here and your solar panels produce more energy then u use your meter spins backwards and the power company pays u for feeding the energy grid. Our electric bill is high right now.we are looking into getting a tankless hot water system so we're nott heating 50 gallons of water we may use sometime during the day.

Lak that is awesome.I'd love to do geothermal heating and solar panels on the roof.not sure if Germany is like us.if you get hooked up to the grid here and your solar panels produce more energy then u use your meter spins backwards and the power company pays u for feeding the energy grid. Our electric bill is high right now.we are looking into getting a tankless hot water system so we're nott heating 50 gallons of water we may use sometime during the day.

puh i think the whole system in germany changed and we are still working on an old system :D

But we sell our electricity and therefor we get money by the state ;D so its basically better than using it for ourself :D

yes sweney it sound nearly the same. meter don´t spin backwards but we have a extra meter for energy we use for yourself and one for what we deliver into the energy grid. beside it is good for the world/nature i can save a lot of money with that and i am theoretically off from any fossile engergy sources. no gas, no coal, no wood, i have not even a chimney.
hope in some year the accu ( energy storage technology ) is on that point to save enough energy to supply you over times you not produce your own energy.

I have a "Wärmepumpe " too Lakay and a 9 KW Photovoltaic on the roof. Its good not to be dependent of oil or gas. And yes also hope there will be a system in some years where you can store all your own energy. Then youre total independent!

Users who are viewing this thread