A BF2 ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Hi guys i was banned about 2 or 3 days ago. I dont know for what, (Im novice here in your forum, and i dont found a banlist here) maybe for trolling the admins (sorry for that ;)). Also i dont know my banning admin. I suppose that it was Bond76 (if i wrote his nickname correctly). The map was Sharqi Peninsulla. My nickname was This_is_madness?

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Good morning Madness, thanks for appealing in the appropriate way in the Forum. It was me who banned you, after consultation in game with other admins, primarily for suspected cheat.
We will run checks and will revert back asap here. Thanks for Appeal and Patience, stay tuned for update here.

Rgds

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Hi Bond76, im not a cheater. I had played a lot of in bf2. I am a very experienced player (played a lot of 8v8, 5v5, 4v4 on a esl in different teams), and of course i should dominant on the pub server. I have "clear" original bf2 without any macros/cheats. You are not the first who suspect me in cheats. You should see the demo from that round.

Regards!

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Madness you should try once in a while to capture a flag on the game, or even capture it without a tank! It will be a thrilling experience, trust me! You spent the entire round wich was sharqi peninsula passing around the flags and shooting in a tank every single player that spawned. You are right about one thing,yes ive got to admit that you are a "experiencd player", for the score that you had and the amount of players that you killed experienced on tanks is the right sentence. Plus the combination of your rank (low for so many "experience"), death ratio kill and knowing exactly where playes were spawning resulted on a ban. Like Bond said, be paitient, checks will be made and someone will get back to you.

Madness

6 Jan 2014
The rank means nothing in the game. Because any time you changed your nickname (i mean the new acc), you started with the private rank.
Daffy Duck, as i said you should see the demo first. After this you can explain my behavior in-game. Btw, at the start of the round i captured, mostly by myself, 2 flags with a significant kills as an infantry. So why do u blame me? If i killed you more that 3 or 4 times in a row, so im sorry for that, but it doesnt make me the enemy-of-the-state.

Madness

6 Jan 2014
Madness, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I cant follow the link. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.