800 Or 1500 Tickets?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I usually prefer higher ticket servers but i would say maybe a 1000 tickets would be a pretty good one :)

800 bit too low, 1500 hmm maybe too much for our server, even tho I've been playing on server which had 3200 tickets...
I guess make it somewhere in the middle, also if there's small amount of people just as it switches from conquest large to conquest small, so should the tickets switch to lower number :D

can you adjust that the tickets go higher when more players are on the server?
we can. its a bit a pain in the ass to set this up but its no problem because we have have this server plugin already installed. it don´t need a restart because it just working with the playercount after each round.

the only problem with that tool is always the balancer. because this is always fucked up because it need fixed ticked count to work properly.

but we can give it a try.

Can we have 200 on TDM maps? 100 always feels as though you just got started and then it finishes. 400 would be nice but if you only have a few players in can go on for too long. Whereas 200 is a reasonable compromise.

Can we have 200 on TDM maps? 100 always feels as though you just got started and then it finishes. 400 would be nice but if you only have a few players in can go on for too long. Whereas 200 is a reasonable compromise.

ok, i activated this for TDM too. so it will start with 100 ticket and ends up with 300 when we have 64 player.
its a bit tricky with other gamemodes because you can only use one setup ( that from CQ ) or only one option for tickets in the other gamemode. so other option would be to set it in 200 tickets always.

Suck my balls laka. :D

But its really a mess...
Up to three Times a Round and im not the best player in this Rounds, only in the middle.

the multibalancer we are using is the best balancer you get but its still crap. its the tool we have the most work with because its loosing the settings from time to time and need each some days a new setup. always fun :cry::cautious:

but now its off and we are using the adkats balancer. we will see how its working.

Thanks again Sascha for ideas on how to make the server more attractive, the suggestions above sounds good.(y)

Users who are viewing this thread