=40h= Community welcomes You!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
acidrain

acidrain

19 Apr 2015
Kirov, Russia
Hi! : Добро пожаловать: My name is Artyom. I'm represent game community of BF2 from Russia - =40h=. After the down Gamespy servers began a bad time.:(
Im looking for opponents for friendlymatches/ clanwars/ funwars. In last time we played with =DOG= and *HELD*.
We almost dont play now on public servers , but sometimes get together for funwars/ friendlymatches. We have a medium level of the game, we play for fun.
Some information about us. Our community was founded in 2009. It consists of players aged 23 - 40 years.
We played with more than 20 amateur teams for 5 years. Played in different modes of BF2. We didn't participate in major tournaments.
We love Battlefield 2 and try to keep his active life.:)

Hi Artyom, welcome to our forum. We only have less BF2 players left after Gamespy shutdown, most of our members went to BF3 or 4. So I dont think we would get enough players for a match.
:nurse:

well ive got nothing to do sign me up if we can play on your servers :)

so without further ado:

NRU BF2 Cock team and associates for funwar with 40h

1. THA FORTUNAAAA!!
any extra players

Odp: =40h= Community welcomes You!

If we arrange the time and day (work) I'll play it willingly

1. THA FORTUNAAAA!!
2. ulthart
any extra players

Re: Odp: =40h= Community welcomes You!

time must be sometime in the weekend but i would be glad to play some bf2 ;)

1. THA FORTUNAAAA!!
2. ulthart
3. steffos666
any extra players

date , time and the server on waiting :)
1 : THA FORTUNAAAAA
2 : ulthart
3 : steffos666
4 : nao07
5 :
any extra players

Odp: =40h= Community welcomes You!

Come on. Lady, Sec Leader, someone?

not before 8th may for me ;)

1st may weekend means drinking for young men in germany ;)

No ) Im organizer (Lider) of community =40h= and also I am a member of =DOG= Clan recently. If we will play with you, I think its will be on the DOG server, because good ping for all there.

So, what we will do? :???:Where is 5th man?)) May be we will speak about date and time? Then it becomes clear who can play and who isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread