3lias_01

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
it's not okay for me.
weed is already bad.
he already has 3.0 KD
which is really hard,
but weed you can kill at least once.
3lias had the last games all around the 5-8KD
I find it absolutely not okay if he is allowed on the server.
everything when over 3 KD on noobserver has small mini balls ..
i do not understand why they need to play on kd limited server.
This will not make the balls bigger.

Stingers at the ready......:sneaky:

That literally made me lol. There are one or two otheres that applies too! Always gets me when you get some vehicle experts with a stinger you get one of the usual noob related comments and but when you get them with an RPG there is a stoney silence.

it's not okay for me.
weed is already bad.
he already has 3.0 KD
which is really hard,

I will monitor what is happening and keep your comments in mind.

I think anything with a kd over 3.0 has absolutely nothing to look for on a KD 2.0 limited server.
weed is not far away.
and if andyK6 does not continue like that unfortunately.
Andy is least an advantage
He also lures the Unos on the server
and Andy is not permanently in the vehicle and also pulls flags
if he should reach the 3.0KD then he has nothing more to look for there.
but he is still miles away from a 3.0KD

Reactions: Redd Tedd
I'm kind of with JiggaK on this.

Although I'm sure 3lias is a lovely lad it does feel like he comes in for a warm up/ warm down, following/ preceding a more hard-core battle.

Whilst i love a challenge players such as him make me feel like I've walked into a fight with Terminator holding banana skins and sporting a sarcastic demeanour. I have sod all chance here.

As a middle ground maybe we should Brexit this one and hold a vote for each player that goes over the KD limit, to get a fair trial.

We vote one another in as NRU, which by definition is a noob friendly environment. Why not do the same for whitelisting people. Whilst some may enhance the game by bringing a new challenge or a good sense of humour, others may not be helping as such.

Casual joggers don't share the same tracks as olympians for a reason... they don't help your self esteem... not that I can jog with my knees. Im happy waggling my joystick in 'track n' field' ;)

it's not okay for me.
weed is already bad.
he already has 3.0 KD
which is really hard,
Absolutely true.
--- Post updated ---
(y)Yes I think a voting like Red said would be a good idea

Why do people have to be so sensible in discussions? I hate such reasonable arguments such as Redd gave above it makes it so hard to come up with a reasonable counter argument. :)

Ohhhh loook! Squirrel!!! <desperate distraction>

Reactions: Redd Tedd
Why do people have to be so sensible in discussions? I hate such reasonable arguments such as Redd gave above it makes it so hard to come up with a reasonable counter argument. :)

Ohhhh loook! Squirrel!!! <desperate distraction>
(Panting desperately) phew ... sorry just been chasing this squirrel... he's VERY quick.

Anyway. Sorry Glen. I'll stick to sarcasm and micky taking on such subjects. (y)

Well i think the idea with the voting is great. I have 2 or 3 times left the server becouse of Weed and Elias. When there are only 15 or 20 guys on the server than its really annoing to play against them. I got killed 8 times in a row from weed becouse he is an Expert in the jet. On a full server its not an so big problem for me to play against so good enemys.

Reactions: Willibaldgamer
?? warum ist denn Jandelta98 auf der whitelist??
--- Post updated ---
sorry ...why is jandelta auf der whitelist?

because his accuracy is to high and the server don´t let him join with that because our KD limiter has also a accuracy limit. :D
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Jandelta98

i think the vote is a good idea if there is a "borderline" player appealing for the whitelist.

on the other hand, some player like andyk6 are playing over 400 hours on our server and if his KD is growing with that, fine. he will stay on the whitelist because he is good and no übersoldier and he is really no pain in the ass.

and to "upgrade" this discussion. you all have adminpower. this means also you can talk to this guys like weed or even elias if they are playing too dominant. just elias is open minded for that because i also talked to him in the past for that and he lost his whitelist for not getting his ambition under his control :D

also you can balance player if there are for example weed and elias playing on one site. if there are opponents it is a decent fight at all. for sure its crap if they are on the same site.

this is one of the bad sites for being a admin to balance player just for the server balance and get there moanings....

Reactions: JiggaK

Users who are viewing this thread