3lias_01

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Antonioikki

Antonioikki

7 Aug 2017
Spain, Murcia
Yes, im crying, That guy does absolute wreckage and makes people leave the server, takes away the urge to play anyone, I've tried to be nice, but he's always laughing at us ... not always abusing, but when Catch the jet is transformed into a Semi God, and with only 162 hours played nose where you get so much skill with all weapons and vehicle, honestly, I do not know what it does on our server if it is a server for n00bs, if so PRO is, that Go to a fanatic server

Informe de combate - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

436009fd65fdb8a8ae54dacb70e762c5.png

Reactions: glenwilson
i know elias is a very skilled player and his current account is new so it looks like he is a fresh player. but he is no noob. :) he is on the whitelist for KD because he was always helping to start the server in the past.

this battlereport is from last days and after tihs i talked to him that if he using his whitecard to get some easy points, 50:0 rounds and player are leaving because of his skill, than i will delete his whitecard again. i think he understand that and will play now a bit less as a "ubersoldier".

so let us see if this is working.

Last edited:
i know elias is a very skilled player and his current account is new so it looks like he is a fresh player. he is on the whitelist for KD because he was always helping to start the server in the past.

this battlereport is from last days and after tihs i talked to him that if he using his whitecard to get some easy points, 50:0 rounds and player are leaving because of his skill, than i will delete his whitecard again. i think he understand that and will play now a bit less as a "ubersoldier".

so let us see if this is working.

Thanks laka, I hope that solves it

I was spectating that round and recorded it.
Here is how he done it !!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: lakaelo
I seen some great pilots and tank drivers, guess they dont know about games like War Thunder. ;)

@lakaelo See the 2:05 can you explain me that vibration?

It could be a slight jiggling to get some bullet spread across the target or the plane reacting to the shots being fired. Depends on what controls are being used to fly. If it is joystick it could be some slight stick movement.

I spectated the other day and couldn't see anything suspicious. As you can see where all players are there wasn't anyone killed that were in obscure places that you wouldn't normally see.

PC Hardware could also be a factor. If you have all the fastest hardware and a 4K screen you could well be seeing details that others miss. My VGA screen always looks a bit fuzzy.

From a neutral point of view, as I always decide about that stuff. (pro admin :v), I watched him in spectator mode for me he's clean not cuz laka knows him or smth...that's just how it is, the guy has skills to do it, all you need is a good AA and you can kill him for sure :)

no thank You for giving your opinion! It's not the first time we have here a skilled player (same things happened with weed) :p So the best solution for everything is to sit and discuss about the issue ^^

Totally agree. We always have a look at people just to make sure (and curiosity). :) It is better to raise the question than ignore it and let it affect or annoy you. I have done it in the past too and I'm sure others will do it in the future. The only stupid question is one that doesn't get asked.

and thats why i play BF1 XD

Added 3lias to the whitelist (is the k/d limit still active? I could check but that would take valuable key strokes to go and check.... :) ) again. He has a separate account for vehicles now. Given that we are getting quite a few decent players on the server now I thought it was a little silly to exclude him. Hope that is OK with everyone.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread