2nd ban by nao

billyhoo

Hi,
I have recently been banned by NAO ~ can anyone please give a reason? I was adhering to all the rules?
No warning kick or screen warning - straight in with a ban - second time he has done this??
Try swimming faster next time lol.... Blowing assets can be annoying but is allowed - NRU rules - not mine.
Regards Billy XX

Steffos666

NRU Member
Hi,
I have recently been banned by NAO ~ can anyone please give a reason? I was adhering to all the rules?
No warning kick or screen warning - straight in with a ban - second time he has done this??
Try swimming faster next time lol.... Blowing assets can be annoying but is allowed - NRU rules - not mine.
Regards Billy XX
it was me banning you... you shot our chopper down with a jet and laughed at us

if im wrong and you were swimming im wondering why it told me that you shot me with jet out of my black hawk with my whole squad...

sry if thats the case im only a human and it could have been another guy with nearly the same name...

i would never ban an assetdestroyer straight away :D but i thought you would have shot our chopper down and laughed at us afterwards because you wrote something like lol in the chat

greetings steffos

billyhoo

Hi,

Thanks for the response I thought it was Nao as he was the last guy I killed - he was swimming in the water having jumped from the heli - yes I did drop the heli with the AA on the island - no where near a jet & if you play the battle recorder back - this will be clarified / confirmed.
As for no warning / kick ~ that was a bit poor. I believe admins should always give warning prior to a ban so that players can respond & correct their behaviour eg killing in jets..
technically I have been banned for no valid reason ??

The game prior I complained about Dogbawls killing in jet / tank & fav whilst being the commander ~ what happened to the rules there?

It must be hard being an admin - but you need to be consistent / fair

Regards Billy

billyhoo

I see you have read the last comment & have now gone offline - choosing not to drop the ban?

Steffos666

NRU Member
off course yeah heads unban him please

but its not your job to judge me !

and we only warn and kick what we see (i kicked more then 5 guys in the round i banned you)

i only saw "killed" as killporpose

i mean this is not a excuse but you were close to the uncap and it was nearly a baserape

next time dont shoot at choppers if you destroy assets as rules are saying move in uncap and then go out again if you are not attacked only defend yourself

the case with dogbals... he didnt leave the uncap he defended his assets this is allowed you can use every car and tank but only to defend your assets noooooooothing more (i told some guys on TS who where on his team to have an exe on him :D)

billyhoo

Hi,
So 5 guys get kicked but I get banned?
Can the heads please note this conversation.
Thanks again for responding ~ I am sure this matter will not be a problem in the future.

p.s. Dogbawls first kill was in the mig jet - if your telling me commanders can defend there assets & fly / kill - thats fine I will not moan about it - but obviously expect not to be kicked for doing the same.

OH and a BIG SORRY for NAO - my bad.. I shouldn't go jumping to assumptions..

Steffos666

NRU Member
Hi,
Thanks again for responding ~ I am sure this matter will not be a problem in the future.

p.s. Dogbawls first kill was in the mig jet - if your telling me commanders can defend there assets & fly / kill - thats fine I will not moan about it - but obviously expect not to be kicked for doing the same.

i wont response you any more if you talk in this mood with me

i havent seen the thing with dogbawls i only saw clay and fav kills from him what he did before i joined i dont know

but if you want to blame nao or me and admins who want to have fun on their own servers than you are at the wrong place

last post here for today

maybe we should both sleep over it and talk in again tomorrow

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
i dont think you should get cocky stating this and that rule billy .... if you play as an admin it is a nightmare and we like to play also ... really to admin properly at the moment on no fly its probably best not to try and play at all :(
i know you are a regular and i am sure the ban will be lifted ..... and the guys you mentioned are good lads so give 'em a break .

Steffos666

NRU Member
i dont think you should get cocky stating this and that rule billy .... if you play as an admin it is a nightmare and we like to play also ... really to admin properly at the moment on no fly its probably best not to try and play at all :(
i know you are a regular and i am sure the ban will be lifted ..... and the guys you mentioned are good lads so give 'em a break .
i were ghosting whole rounds last week only to kick aircombaters

its nearly impossible to admin last time on nofly they even keep breaking rules if you kick them

billyhoo

Hi, I don't mean to be cocky or offend & im not in a mood.
I just want to be treated fairly ~ perhaps my words were not well chosen.
kicking 5 & banning just 1 seems a bit personal ~ Yes I was probably disrupting the commanders game - that was my intention & I feel it was just easier to ban me for being a pain the commanders ass.
By banning me - I cannot respond to any warnings or give explanations etc & therefore have missed a good nite on the field - thats why im annoyed.
I can assure you there are no hard feelings on my behalf ~ the admins are usually very good here ~ thats why we keep coming back.
Yeah no worries will sleep on it.. Nite Nite

Steffos666

NRU Member
kicking 5 & banning just 1 seems a bit personal ~ Yes I was probably disrupting the commanders game - that was my intention & I feel it was just easier to ban me for being a pain the commanders ass.
By banning me - I cannot respond to any warnings or give explanations etc & therefore have missed a good nite on the field - thats why im annoyed.
I can assure you there are no hard feelings on my behalf ~ the admins are usually very good here ~ thats why we keep coming back.
i already said... i feel sorry for it :D it was a mistake

say it clearly again maybe you misunderstood:

i thought you shot us with jet aaaand laughed then because you thought you could kill with jet because nobody kicks and warns people (i read your comment about dogbawls and that we allow aircombat) that you break rules now on porpose

-> that is a case in which i ban straight away but it was my mistake because i misslooked the whole situation...

admins are infact humans no computers no gods and not even halfgods

they make mistakes and they dont see every rulebreaking which is happening

so think twice before you use such hard words to judge an admin and please forgive me because im veeeeery new to the clan and the admin work (one month now :D)

i hope to see you again on the server and to see you again in my squads, because i remember some real good teamwork from you :D

greetings steffos and a good night to you too :D

Bond76

NRU Member
i already said... i feel sorry for it :D it was a mistake

say it clearly again maybe you misunderstood:

i thought you shot us with jet aaaand laughed then because you thought you could kill with jet because nobody kicks and warns people (i read your comment about dogbawls and that we allow aircombat) that you break rules now on porpose

-> that is a case in which i ban straight away but it was my mistake because i misslooked the whole situation...

admins are infact humans no computers no gods and not even halfgods

they make mistakes and they dont see every rulebreaking which is happening

so think twice before you use such hard words to judge an admin and please forgive me because im veeeeery new to the clan and the admin work (one month now :D)

i hope to see you again on the server and to see you again in my squads, because i remember some real good teamwork from you :D

greetings steffos and a good night to you too :D
Steffos, I think you are doing a very good job and you are not getting angry so fast (unlike me sometimes), so dont take it too serious.
Like they say in the bible....the one without fail shall throw the first stone ;)

Bond76

NRU Member
Hi,
Regards Billy XX
Now that I see you online Billy, we can clarify something.....as you obviously know the rules pretty well, you will also possibly take back your false accusation when I took you out as commander in a tank.
As you say, our rules, not yours, and they say you can defend your assets with all what you have (apart from air combat of course) and unless you are not sitting in a vehicle all the time (which I did not do).

So...while you were one of the best SF guys in that games (we never touched each other until the last rounds, neither you killed me, which is forbidden nor did I kill you as I was doing my commander job) I was a bit surprised to be called a fighting commander when I blew you away with our tank in base. Blowing assets and getting killed can be annoying, but it is allowed....NRU rules, you know ;) so next time, pls dont accuse me of something in case you are not sure of rules.

Apart from that, was a great game and you were annoying as usual, but all in a fair and good way. So hope all solved now and see you on the battlefield again.

nao07

NRU Member
Re : 2nd ban by nao

you have done a good job Steffos ,.............:)..
and as everything was saying i would add nothing ..........except maybe ....this person said that respect the rules of the server ,but then ,why is it still on the island of artillery kills heli passing and me , without being a threat to him ,whereas it should have from the island just after making arty explodes arty ,,,,,already he is at fault and ( he said complied with the rules) and complains of not having had the alert i would say that this person is rulebreaker style not seen not taken ..............
very good job mister Steffos ..............:)

Last edited:

Sweney

NRU Member
Hi,

I don't think you met me yet Billy but let's settle some stuff.our bf2 admins deal with alot of rule breakers.most nights kicks are enough but imagine have your gaming ruined by rule breaking assholes, eventually you get fed up because kick doedn,t Seem to do anything.that's when its easier to ban the fucks and deal with them on here.do don't come on here calling out admin and their decision.they did what they thought was right so don't get butt hurt.you're unbanned but don't be a cock to our admin who have explained b everything to you.so be grateful your ban is lifted, follow the rules and don't be a cock. Sweney out

Last edited:

nao07

NRU Member
Re : 2nd ban by nao

i would say that this person is rulebreaker style not seen not taken ...
@billy , do not take my word to the letter ....... ,: O
see you on the battlefield with pleasure respecting the rules of course :)

Last edited: