[BF4] 2kd +

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dada9x9

Dada9x9

2 Jun 2022
I don't play BF4 that often, but when I lost interest in video games, I decided to return to this game.

I played on a lot of different servers.. I was enraged by the base raps, the players who jerked off the chopper and sit in it 24/7, insults, politics in the chat, tryhards. Standard maps, poor connection. A community with no brains that doesn't play for the team...

For a long time I played on the NRU server but did not notice these advantages, as recently this server has become a permanent one for me.

I went to the server without a mood and could not play normally and just went out to take a break from the computer, but when I have a mood, I play carefully, help the team, the squad, and thus my KD rises. I can't say that I'm professional.. my aim, my ping and my moving are rattling. The entire KD was obtained from a corny neat game of tactics. I would rate myself at KD 1.6-1.8, if I played when I was not in the mood and strength - my KD would be 1 haha ..

I wanted to donate, but unfortunately I don't have a paypal, I want to contact the administrator, but I don't know how.. I would like to purchase a VIP and apply for a white list. With cryptocurrency or any other payment exclude PayPal
Thank you for reading

Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
Thanks, it works. The question remained open, can I buy VIP not through PayPal?

Users who are viewing this thread