[BF4] +2KD but...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Shadow

Shadow

5 Feb 2022
Hey guys,

I am here to express myself as best as I can. This server has helped me improve considerably, being part of my short but intense PC journey (my Battlelog reflects the time I've spent playing on PC, this being my very first time). Therefore, I would like you to consider being able to play on the server with a kd higher than 2.0. I really hope you consider this feasible.

Best regards,
Shadow.

hi shadow,

your name is on the whitelist now but please consider that this is something we only giving to some player as a exception. this means also, it can be given and it can be taken away again.
some of your ingamecomments weren't always nice and on the edge to be insulting. so please have a look into that in the future.

oh, not to mention, that you are a very skilled player and with that, you have also a responsibility to have a look at the server balance and maybe in some cases you can have a look if its not better to swap yourself into the other team from time to time to help them with your skill and for the server balance. (y) same info as above, it can be given and it can be taken away again and, regardless of the player name, when they destroying the server balance too much or it will going to be a vehicle whoring, than names will be deleted from the whitelist again.

with that....have fun. 👋

Thank you for the opportunity you have given me, I will pay more attention to my behavior as well as to the balance of the server. Special mention to those NRU members who helped me in the process of submission.

PS: I'll contact with some NRU to get a deeper concern about what being in the whitelist represents.

hi shadow,

your name is on the whitelist now but please consider that this is something we only giving to some player as a exception. this means also, it can be given and it can be taken away again.
some of your ingamecomments weren't always nice and on the edge to be insulting. so please have a look into that in the future.

oh, not to mention, that you are a very skilled player and with that, you have also a responsibility to have a look at the server balance and maybe in some cases you can have a look if its not better to swap yourself into the other team from time to time to help them with your skill and for the server balance. (y) same info as above, it can be given and it can be taken away again and, regardless of the player name, when they destroying the server balance too much or it will going to be a vehicle whoring, than names will be deleted from the whitelist again.

with that....have fun. 👋
Hello again,

I think this is the end of my journey in this community. Yesterday, while playing on the server, I read the message I am referring to right now and I was playing with my entire squad in the vehicle. After this game, I was no longer allowed to join the server as, every time I join, I am instantly kicked off. Honestly, I think I could contribute more to the community from the inside than from the outside, but I respect the decision that has been made. Have a nice day...

Shadow.

Hello again,

I think this is the end of my journey in this community. Yesterday, while playing on the server, I read the message I am referring to right now and I was playing with my entire squad in the vehicle. After this game, I was no longer allowed to join the server as, every time I join, I am instantly kicked off. Honestly, I think I could contribute more to the community from the inside than from the outside, but I respect the decision that has been made. Have a nice day...

Shadow.
your name is already and still on the whitelist. so what message did you get?

your name is already and still on the whitelist. so what message did you get?
Yesterday, I was uncapable of joining getting "you have been kicked by an admin" but right now, as im writting this, I can...

Attachments

• ChatLog.png
    ChatLog.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread