[BF4] 24/7 Metro Massacre Ban

Widespreadgilf

13 Mar 2016
I had my best game ever, SprayNpray type deal, and because people voted me I got banned. I'm 27 year's old, and have been playing Battlefield since 1942. First time I've ever been banned, and I've done very well at other times. I'm curious why an admin chose to ban me this time as I've played on your server countless time's and have done well quite a few times. My Bf4 username is Wid3spreadg1lf. Please watch the game video that I was banned on as I did nothing wrong. Thanks.

Widespreadgilf

13 Mar 2016
Lol I just read another post of the same and you guys responded it wasn't your server. So these guys on Bf4 just stole your name and added a few = to it? That sucks and I'm sorry guys. Didn't mean to waste your time.

Reactions: SCAR-H

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
I can feel your pain dude. I know how annoying it is get kicked or even banned becouse bunch of losers sets up kick/ban votes just to get rid off strong key players of enemy team... Why servers even allows that shit, it gets abused 90% of time. :facepalm:

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Lol I just read another post of the same and you guys responded it wasn't your server. So these guys on Bf4 just stole your name and added a few = to it? That sucks and I'm sorry guys. Didn't mean to waste your time.
happens all the time XD were used to it by now :p you could come play on our servers instead XD

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
23 Jun 2016
Germany, Munich
www.btfz.de
I had my best game ever, SprayNpray type deal, and because people voted me I got banned. I'm 27 year's old, and have been playing Battlefield since 1942. First time I've ever been banned, and I've done very well at other times. I'm curious why an admin chose to ban me this time as I've played on your server countless time's and have done well quite a few times. My Bf4 username is Wid3spreadg1lf. Please watch the game video that I was banned on as I did nothing wrong. Thanks.
Dude if you play since 1942 you´re not 27, vain fellow ^^

Reactions: lakaelo