2013 =NRU= stories, memorable moments

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
As the title says let's share some memorable moments from our clan, be it a funny post, certain rounds etc.. one of them for me was seeing mothy make his debut on BF3 while short lived at the start I saw him on about a week ago. Also good memory for me is gaming with all of you and generally having a good time. It's been fun playing bf4 since Christmas and look forward to many good times with all of you in 2014

I dont have a special story, but I remember this year in the clan as a calm friendly year and thats a good thing after some years with trouble and quarrel.
Also a lot of cool guys joined this year and the clan got bigger than ever. So let us look with confidence for the next year!

its just been a good year all round gaming with you cocks and tonight i will drink a few in your honour:) (simple as)

my fav moment involves deceipt,hatred,c4 and my best bf2 mate spunky lmao all i want to say is,as 2013 comes to a close it is i "MOTHETED" that ends the year as the last kill king and the c4 last kill king,to listen to spunky begggggggggggging me to return to the server was brilliant. heres to many more kings of the server times in 2014 mate.

but although a great time with the last teamkill of 2013,its nothing to my best bf2 moment of all time lmfao lmfao lmfao let me set the scene lads

i have killed spunky 4 or 5 times with no reply "which is very very rare" the map was midnight sun and i was commander.
spunkys getting more and more desperate to get the last kill in and has resorted to any means lol
3 times i have killed him in a jet with the anti air tank and im in badger heaven,
so our fav horse of a man jumps in the jet goes realy high and hes banking on the ram to get the last kill,as commander i see him taking off and heading my way lol.theres another player asking me to get out of the tank,and i do 5 secs before spunky rams the wrong guy. on skype it must have sounded like a pair a 40 yr olds having a fit lmao real tears and i think i peed a little lmfao ahhhhhhhhhhhhh memories xxx

oh and other best times the last few years are the new breed of loose cannon that now call the nofly home

as they get tagged up they are full of vigour to be the best admin they can but it warms my heart when joel,chriss etc etc freak out with teamkills as soon as spounky or i join lol
spunky and i made boaby boggin bawz rage quit within 3 mins "he didnt speak to me at work for days and his wife asked me to stop picing on him" no shit realy
and made some more good mates with the likes of watagi,the belgium fanny scatha and many more

2014 has the making of another great year for the old guard and cool kids that remain loyal to nru roots the daddy of them all the no fly server

as its the end of the year i feel i must say at least 1 nice thing about the dudes that run the server THE HEEDS
having had console and helping lee "ffs he regrets that" lol to run the no fly and spending fucking hours in console and free view keeping the server running i know its a thankless task ask sweeny "in my opinion the best admin in nru" it takes up a lot of your time when yousd rather be gaming, our head admin do a brilliant job,

mac well hes the daddy aint he the rock if you like and dealing with us i think saint mac is a fair description
lee not been on as much due to work etc etc but hes done so much for the severs and site over the years and after the shiot i have done over the years he still classes me as a mate "nuff said"
sam the knowing font of all things tech he realy will go out his way to help,even me and i have been a major cock to sam over the years
beast although cock daft and german hes a top lad and one of the best people i have come across playing bf2 top lad always up for a giggle and he still keeps an eye on the no fly xxx hihihi
leoft wise beond his years and a cock in a jet "realy realy good" and has a much needed calming influence on the forum which is no mean feat dealing with us lot lol

all hail nru king of the bf servers have a great new year lads

Last edited:
There is nothing more to say Jim :+1: :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Happy New Year !!!!!! ok im 2 hours late but i hd to hit up the forumn before bed.hope u all had a great night

HNY peeps HNY

my fav moment involves deceipt,hatred,c4 and my best bf2 mate spunky lmao all i want to say is,as 2013 comes to a close it is i "MOTHETED" that ends the year as the last kill king and the c4 last kill king,to listen to spunky begggggggggggging me to return to the server was brilliant. heres to many more kings of the server times in 2014 mate.

but although a great time with the last teamkill of 2013,its nothing to my best bf2 moment of all time lmfao lmfao lmfao let me set the scene lads

i have killed spunky 4 or 5 times with no reply "which is very very rare" the map was midnight sun and i was commander.
spunkys getting more and more desperate to get the last kill in and has resorted to any means lol
3 times i have killed him in a jet with the anti air tank and im in badger heaven,
so our fav horse of a man jumps in the jet goes realy high and hes banking on the ram to get the last kill,as commander i see him taking off and heading my way lol.theres another player asking me to get out of the tank,and i do 5 secs before spunky rams the wrong guy. on skype it must have sounded like a pair a 40 yr olds having a fit lmao real tears and i think i peed a little lmfao ahhhhhhhhhhhhh memories xxx

I still giggle about that too even now...I got suckered into the manky badgers trap hook,line&sinker- I actually felt genuine remorse for the poor lad who had jumped into the anti-air...he was an innocent victim in wrong place wrong time lol

Its right up there with our evil medic smackdown which we carried out on ApeLondon- he was afk one evening,so Badger and I set about him with a knife and medic packs mmwuwhauauuaaaa I think the final score was Ape 0 Spunkys knife 75+

Sascha's was a close 2nd- we evil medic'd him one evening and got up to around 15 knifings when he finally managed to leap up and run for his life only to somehow kill one of us and get a kick to the naughty step for a teamkill lmao ffs that one really did make us both wee a little bit and wipe away genuine tears of laughter

evil medic you said..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
best memories of 2013 with the NRU cocks you ask ? fun nights!, always tha fun nights and the T-bag parties wich i genorously provide the misters mothie and Spunkz scatha, Steffos and especially that greek fanny to Chriscrass with, always nice to get some Greek Feta XD

srusly guys, i raise a dram of glengoyne 17yo to you all for another awesome year and for more awesome t-bag mems this year! :-D to all you ol BF2 cocks out there, cya on tha battlefield :) "slainte"

[video=youtube_share;df1HHcjzNno]http://youtu.be/df1HHcjzNno[/video]

Last edited:
well i had only ever seen your teamspeak pic but seeing you in the flesh i have to admit id pump you "DRY" and i mean that in a nice way,and id go as far as to even cuddle you to comfort you after it

nice video mate

well i had only ever seen your teamspeak pic but seeing you in the flesh i have to admit id pump you "DRY" and i mean that in a nice way,and id go as far as to even cuddle you to comfort you after it

nice video mate

lol mothie ya cock XD

Fortuna and I are planning our golfing holiday together for when I visit Denmark and his sister is gonna caddy for me & make sure my shaft and balls are cleaned

Fortuna and I are planning our golfing holiday together for when I visit Denmark and his sister is gonna caddy for me & make sure my shaft and balls are cleaned

hehe XD to qoute my sister "thats not gonna happen" lol XD well we better see if we cant make it happen ;-) xD

@FortunaMagica Now that I hear you speaking, I realize YOU ARE THE EURO FORCES COMMANDER! :p

No offense :rolleyes:

Well there is one memorable moment from 2013: Actually when I started to play again after a few months break an got recognized on the field. Thats where I thought..aaah. Thats my server, guys! :D

@FortunaMagica Now that I hear you speaking, I realize YOU ARE THE EURO FORCES COMMANDER! :p

No offense :rolleyes:

Well there is one memorable moment from 2013: Actually when I started to play again after a few months break an got recognized on the field. Thats where I thought..aaah. Thats my server, guys! :D

well i should be XD im European after all :-3 better to be the euro force commander than a mec commander XD

well i should be XD im European after all :-3 better to be the euro force commander than a mec commander XD

Waaah right is it just me or is the MEC commander the most annoying thing about BF2???

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re : 2013 =NRU= stories, memorable moments

Hi
Really had good moments with all of you on BF2 and BF3, and hope this go on with BF4.

Users who are viewing this thread