10 facts about Poland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Do you understand what I wrote? THIS IS NOT ME DID THIS FILM !!! I do not even pay attention to the one thing about which you are doing so much noise. Anyway, I do not understand you completely. What do you finally it? Write the creator of this video on youtube and ask why it just came up. I would add that this is 10 interesting facts about the Polish not 10 things of which we should be proud. It's probably enough in this topic. Whatever I did not write it, and so you yelling about this one thing and do not come to you none arguments. Yours sincerely and amiably.
Ps. Vistula is in Warsaw and Krakow so hard to tell where you were. If there was a royal castle by the river is rather Krakow. I'm glad that you visited my country, I hope that someday also visit your country.

Did I address you as an EDITOR of the vid? I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear enough for you. But i did address you as a direct representative of your home country, that is posting certain things about your home country. I was completely sure that one who does so pays attention to every detail when doing so. I'm making so much noise about it? Well, probably i can't put in the same row with girls mud fights and food, issues about CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY (what ever they are). And if it doesn't bother you, and as you said, you didn't pay so much attention to it, so i rest my case.
Sorry if I offended you in some way. Have a nice day.

And yes, thank you for your advise to put a direct comment for the original poster in YOUTUBE - i really did so.

Odp: 10 facts about Poland

Not offended me, we just probably did not understand each other. Perhaps it is also due to my poor knowledge of English language. If I offended you I apologize. I had no such intention. I cordially greet and wish you a nice weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread